GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Roof rack & Wind Fairing pricing

I apologize if this is the wrong sub for this but I’m planning on picking up a VW brand roof rack for my mk7.5 gti that will come with a Yakima wind fairing as well. I eventually plan on getting a bike rack and a cargo box down the road. The listing price was $200 but we agreed at $175. This...
  2. H

DG Springs for Trade

Wanting to trade my DG springs for either Eibach, VWR, or H&R. They’re currently not installed and just have been laying in the box for the last couple months. I bought them from another user who I believe ran them for ~3,000 miles before selling to me. Feel free to message me if interested...
  3. H

ECS Virtual cockpit

The virtual cockpit is something I’m interested in doing sometime down the road. I have a 2018 GTI and noticed that ECS tuning has the virtual cockpit for sale now (not sure if they’ve had them for awhile now or just started selling them). Other than the display itself and the trim, what else is...
  4. H

Injen Intake

For sale is an Open cold air Injen Intake that I bought from another user a couple weeks ago. $115 shipped. Only selling since I plan on putting money toward wheels soon and I actually enjoy the stock intake sound in the end (believe it or not). Pm me!
  5. H

Aftermarket subwoofer

So my girlfriend had 2 12inch subwoofers in one box. She got a brand new A4 and ended up getting the box essentially cut in half and only wanted one subwoofer. I looked at the other subwoofers and it seems to be too big to fit in WITH the spare tire but if I play around with it more I’m thinking...
  6. H

FS: ECS Flush Kit

Hey guys I’m selling my ECS Flush Kit w/ extended lugs for $150 shipped via PayPal. They are used but from another user on here that I bought them from. I am selling since I will be buying wheels soon and no longer need a flush kit. I’ll upload pictures later today if needed. 15mm front 20mm rear
  7. H

Mk7.5 muffler delete

I really hate to start a new thread on this but I’m trying to be convinced that it’ll sound how I want. I have already read plenty of threads/posts but I just have to ask once more.. I’m looking to do a muffler delete on my 2018 GTI. I’ve done it before on my last car (BMW 3 series) and loved...
  8. H

WTB ECS mk7 Flush Kit or VWR lowering springs

I'm interested in both the flush kit and lowering springs. Will buy both as a package as well or separate. PM me.