GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jimlloyd40

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Or a fifth of any kind of liquid measurement that measures 750ml.
  2. jimlloyd40

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

There are zero reasons to send it and all reasons to have it mess up your future. Grow up.
  3. jimlloyd40

Better make sure it's a self defrosting freezer first.
  4. jimlloyd40

I had osgood schlatters disease in the classic location just below the left patella tendon. Very painful at the worst stage. Very painful for months afterwards if bumped. I still have the bone protrusion but it doesn't hurt if bumped amymore.
  5. jimlloyd40

MK7 Confessions

Just set it on the hood and tape it down to feel better. 😎😂
  6. jimlloyd40

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Changing the fluid is the obvious decision but this just happens too randomly. New car, used car it doesn't seem to matter. I would have them reflash the tune at least.
  7. jimlloyd40

Sparkplugs?

Just think when it's all electric cars there won't be any more sparkplug questions that have been asked repeatedly.
  8. jimlloyd40

I'm just not feeling well and have no interest in commenting on questions etc. Everyone else keep up the good work.