GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

ah - yes, the bricked unit is sitting in a box, taunting me.. I had no idea there was a recovery firmware - where can i find it?
  2. M

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

Beats me, - my MST2_US got bricked.. so i have a dead unit. :( I tried a couple different firmwares.. pre-hacked and otherwise, but I could never get it to work. I thought I had it once, but .. when i was copying over the patched files.. something didn't go.. and now it's bricked. :(
  3. M

I have purchased a MIB2 .. with MST2_US_VW_P0867D_STD_PLUS which I'm trying to fit to my 2015 Golf. Unfortunately, when I connect the USB ethernet adapter, I do not get an ip address. It appears that IP is never displayed in the Green Engineering Menu. I've tried to separate ASIX88772...
  4. M

Daily Wordle Flex thread

I've only gotten one wrong so far ... but I have skipped a couple days .. all in real time. previous streak was 80 days.. but then i was traveling, and I plumb forgot.. so if I wasn't a dummy my streak would be over 170.. alas...
  5. M

Recall soon for rear springs on 56k VW’s

hmm.. I didn't get a letter - but at 47k miles on my '15 Golf TSI.. and one of my rear springs just broke. ...