GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spaparizos

FS: 034 Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount + Upper / Lower Inserts

Selling a Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount, Upper Dogbone Mount Insert and Lower Dogbone Mount Insert. They are in good shape. Just came out the car. Only reason I am selling is because I am putting the car back to stock to sell it due to moving. Similar to this, but without the bolts ...
  2. spaparizos

FS: Ohlins Road and Track

Ohlins Road and Track (VWS MP21) About 12k miles on them that includes ~4.5-5 hours of track use. Still on the car, will be taking off this Wednesday and will have photos. Selling the car due to a move, and putting everything to stock. Looking to recoup some of the cost of putting it back to...
  3. spaparizos

FS: Ferodo 2500 and Cobalt Friction XR-4

I have a full set of Ferodo 2500 (front and rears) and only-rears Cobalt Friction XR-4. Selling the car due to a move, so cleaning up my garage. I had them on a GTI with powerpack and mechanical emergency brake. So that's the size for front and rears. It means the fronts would also work on an R...
  4. spaparizos

FS: Yperion Titanium Brake Pad Shims

Never used, sealed in bag a set of Yperion Titanium Brake Pad Shims. They are for fronts of GTI with powerpack or Golf R. I am in Mountain View, CA. Asking for SOLD shipped anywhere in continental USA.
  5. spaparizos

FS: Neuspeed RSe10 18x8 with Falken RT660

Selling my Neuspeed RSe10 18x8 Satin Black with Falken RT660 tires 235x40xR18. Moving, so putting my car to stock and selling off the fun bits. This is my track setup. The tires have 6 sessions at laguna seca (20 minute sessions). Probably good for 3-4 track days depending on your driving. I...
  6. spaparizos

FS: heavy duty trunk liner and cargo blocks (bay area)

The cargo blocks and heavy duty trunk liner came with my car, a 2017 GTI sport. The blocks are unopened / never used, just sit in my garage. The liner was in the trunk and has stayed there since new. So it is lightly used. Selling both since I don't use it as intended and it just takes up space...
  7. spaparizos

FS: VW roadside emergency kit

VW roadside emergency kit. See for more info : https://vwaccessoriesshop.com/vw-roadside-emergency-kit-a018/ Or https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00FM006I4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_GAK44VHD3M2RPDQRV8KB It has a triangle, multi tool, gloves, blanket, jump start cables and other goodies. Sitting...
  8. spaparizos

Butt in seat suggestions

I was sliding around a lot in my seat during track sessions. I looked at the quick fit, but seems folks are having issues. So I decided to try out some simpler tools based on what I use with our car seats. First I tried a metal locking clip positioned at my belt buckle. It works very well, but...
  9. spaparizos

Obd accelerator vs throttle position

I was trying some data logging on the phone recently. Does someone know the difference between the accelerator position vs throttle position? One is showing a drastic full on full off function and has the blips of the DSG, the other is more along the lines of what I remember doing with my foot...
  10. spaparizos

Rotor temperatures on track

I got some paint that changes color after it is a exposed for 5 minutes to certain temperatures. I am not particularly fast driver. At sonoma I got 700-750 Celsius in the front rotors and rear did not change color at all so it is 265 Celsius or below. I found this information very useful for...
  11. spaparizos

FS: rear anti roll bar by 034 (bay area)

Selling a rear sway bar made by 034. The bar is adjustable, it has 2 positions to mount the links. It is much stiffer than stock. I had it installed for a few hundred miles and 1 track day on my GTI. It works well. I upgraded my suspension to coilovers and removed it per ohlins recommendation...
  12. spaparizos

Yokohama a052 on track thoughts

Is anyone running Yokohama a052s for track days? Wondering your thoughts on grip, setup and how they do in the cold. I recently got them for my gti at stock sizes of 225/40/18 and run them at sonoma. I got a ton of grip. Feels more grip than re71r, but also feels more vague as feedback. They...