GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI#2

SOLD - ECS Big Bore Inlet Pipe

SOLD. About 3000 miles on it. $60 shipped in the contiguous US or pick up around Boston.
  2. GTI#2

Coding for headlight downgrade?

I have a 2015 S with lighting package that will soon be getting traded or sold. I think I could make a little extra money by swapping in some halogens and selling the bi-xenons on here. Anyone know if halogens would be plug and play or would they require coding?
  3. GTI#2

SOLD: Stoptech ST-40 355 mm Big Brake Kit

SOLD. Stoptech ST-40 355 mm bbk. These have 7,926 miles with no track time. Full disclosure, I bought these on 8/13/19 in the BuyBrakes.com deal for $1400. This is the mk6 kit with mk7 lines to make it fit. Selling for $1200. Local sale around New England and NYC for now.
  4. GTI#2

FS BFI Stage 2 DSG Mount

SOLD. Gently used BFI Stage 2 DSG mount with 28k miles. Comes with BFI hardware. $100 shipped in the contiguous 48 states or local pickup around Boston, MA.
  5. GTI#2

SOLD: BFI Stage 2 Engine Mount

SOLD BFI Stage 2 engine mount with 28k miles. All broken in and still seems good as new. No hardware included. $160 shipped in the 48 contiguous states or local pickup around Boston, MA. You might notice in the last pic one of the bolts was loose and rubbing against the mount. I'd definitely...
  6. GTI#2

Sold: BMS turbo inlet pipe

Sold
  7. GTI#2

FS: Forge red silicone intake hose

Gently used Forge red silicone intake hose $50 shipped in contiguous 48 states or local pickup around Boston, MA.
  8. GTI#2

SOLD: Eurojet Catted Downpipe

Sold. Gently used GTI Eurojet stainless steel modular v-band downpipe $450 shipped in 48 contiguous states or local pickup around Boston, MA.
  9. GTI#2

MAP Catless Downpipe

Sold.