GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

2017 MK7R MIBII Infotainment 6.5" Screen and Black Bezel

2017 MK7R MIBII Infotainment 6.5" Screen and Black Bezel. Located in Nazareth PA. No Scratches Like New. Price: 50$ Local Pick Up. 60$ Shipped.
  2. Y

VWR R600 Intake, Turbo Inlet, 2 Filters (Lower Price)

VWR R600 Intake Closed Airbox System (Non Secondary Air, Had it on an MK7R) ($375 New), used but in like new condition. Was on the car for about 5000 miles. Will come with Foam Filter, Cotton Filter (159$ New) and Racing Line Turbo Inlet in Black ($116 New) Would prefer a local sale, Nazareth...
  3. Y

ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose

It is still available.
  4. Y

ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose

For Sale: ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose in like new condition. Does not come with clamps. Located in Nazareth PA but will ship. 45$ Shipped, 40 Picked Up.
  5. Y

GTI Part Out - Bundle and Save (BNIB available).

Pm sent. Inlet Hose & Turbo Inlet
  6. Y

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

PM Sent
  7. Y

VWR intake for sale

Pm Sent
  8. Y

Lug Bolt Fifteen52 Podiums?

New to the VW world and so new to Lug Bolts, Im trying to find the correct Lug Bolts needed to install a set of Fifteen52 Podiums (ordering soon). They have to be a 60 degree tapered, conical style lug bolt with the correct VW length and thread pitch. I have a 2017 VW Golf R, Thank you all for...
  9. Y

Trade: black 19inch pretorias for silver 19 Pretorias

W Where are you located. I am interested. I have a set of great condition silver Pretoria’s. I’m located in Eastern PA.