GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Satin Gun Metallic 18x8.5 Neuspeed RSe 10 wheels with 235/40/18 AS4 tires.

Wheels have been SOLD. FS: Satin Gun Metallic 18x8.5 Neuspeed RSe 10 wheels with 235/40/18 AS4 tires. Condition: 8.5/10 Wheels have been used for around 60k miles. The Good: - No curb rash - No bends/cracks/structural issues - Brand new RS center caps, still have protective plastic on them -...
  2. D

GTI 6th gear into 6MT R transmission?

My transmission needs to come out, so I had a random idea of the possibility of putting in a GTI 6th gear to lower cruising RPM. Is this even possible? Is it a bigger job than it's worth? How stupid of an idea is this? I'm guessing there will be issues, since the computer uses RPM and speed...
  3. D

JB4 w/ data cable - sold

Sold
  4. D

42DD Shifter Bushings - new

Sold
  5. D

Sale on MPS4S today or tomorrow (4/13-4/14)

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-tires/michelin-pilot-sport-4s/p/32748 I saw this posted on slickdeals. Save $100 instantly on MPS4S tires and a $70 mail-in rebate until Tuesday. Example: I see 245/40/18s for $727 + tax - $70 rebate = $657 + tax. Not the cheapest I've seen, but...
  6. D

Rear rotor removal on R

Has anyone tried to replace a rear rotor without removing the caliper carrier on the R? The two videos I saw on YouTube remove the carrier, so I don't have a lot of hope this is possible, but I thought I would ask. I don't have a set of triple squares and don't want to buy more tools if not...
  7. D

School me on caster

One of the things the shop who will be replacing my clutch recommended to do at the same time is front control arm inner bushings because they have so much flex. PowerFlex states there's up to 25mm in bushing deflection on stock bushings. 1 inch of deflection can't be good, right? Since the...
  8. D

19" Englishtowns

Wheels have been sold. Thanks!
  9. D

Baffling a steel oil pan?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I thought oil pan baffling would be most applicable to tracking the car. My apologizes if this isn't the correct spot. Has anyone had some basic baffling welded in a steel oil pan? Since I plan on replacing the plastic pan with a steel one...