GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

ISO: MK7 side view mirror glass set

Broke my mirrors/glass so I'm looking to pick up something fairly cheap. Let me know if you have anything! I'm driving a base 2016 GTI.
  2. E

OEM Mirror glass

Hey all, curious if anyone has recommendation for buying replacement blind spot mirrors. Broke both mine tonight being hasty while install dynamic turn signals. Broke the mirror cap clips, too. But, those I'll get replaced later if they start to bug me.
  3. E

Exterior plastic, metal, rubber treatment

Hey everyone! I'm starting to take more seriously the detailing aspect of cleaning my GTI. I've started cleaning and polishing my exhaust tips regularly and I now want to clean and treat the plastic, metal, and rubber exterior bits. Every other wash I will hit the door seals with gummy pfledge...
  4. E

Monster Mats

Hey all, I have a front set of Monster Mats that came with my MK7. I switched over to Weather Tech late last year and these have just been sitting in my garage/storage since. I'm in the Chicago suburbs and I'd prefer a local sale. But, I'm happy to ship if for about $10 additional. Asking...
  5. E

WTB: MK7 GTI Tonneau cover

My 2016 GTI didn't come with a tonneau cover. Looking to pick one up for around $250 if possible. Budget is slightly flexible but would like to keep it minimal. I'm in the chicago area and would drive up 2 two hours to meet you if you're within that radius. Or, I'd pay shipping to me. thanks!
  6. E

OEM Carrier Bars, Chicago area

These carrier/base bars came on my mk7 when I purchased it recently. I have no use them so I’m offering them up for sale. Asking $200 plus shipping unless you’re local to the Chicago area then we can meet up. https://imgur.com/gallery/RXtuuJb More pics coming soon