GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

APR Stage 2 weird start up

So i pulled the trigger, and bought a catted maperformance downpipe and a AMS intercooler. I had the parts installed and the car flashed to the APR stage 2 91 oct non-crackle tune. Car seems to be driving fine, but on cold starts the cars exhaust crackles for about 15 seconds and then goes away...
  2. C

APR HO 91 OCT Tune turbo surging?

Hey all, i'm sure this is beat to death and I did do some searching first, but it all seemed to be threads that were 2 years or older at this point. I am currently running the APR HO 91 OCT Tune for awhile and just installed the Injen Evoloution 3000 closed cold air intake on my car and in 4th...
  3. C

2017 GTI bluetooth streaming question

I have my Iphone connected to the GTI's bluetooth, which works well. When i try to stream something from Shazam or Youtube to the car, my music from my phone starts to play at the same time as well, so i have a mash up of songs playing at the same time. If i pause my music on my phone it also...
  4. C

2017 GTI Sport DSG vs 2015 Focus ST

So i went out to Mexico today with a friend, who has a Cobb stage 1 tuned 2015 Focus ST. I have a 2017 MK7 Sport package with the DSG and the APR Stage 1 HO 91oct tune. We did a 40 roll, and we were dead even all the way until about 90mph then i started to barely pull away from him. Does that...