GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Set of 4 OZ wheel with Michelin AS 4 for sale

Yes. I had these on mk7.5 for 2 months before changing over to mk8
  2. D

Set of 4 OZ wheel with Michelin AS 4 for sale

I recently sold my MK8 GTI SE. I have Set of 4 OZ formula HLT 17x7.5 with Michelin AS4 225/45/17. The tires have 5k miles on them and the tire shop said it has 8/32 tread left. The wheels have no curb rash or bend and normal minor wear. This will make a wonderful winter setup or someone...
  3. D

Free tow hook US Millworks MK7 license plate mount

Haymarket, but I work in Arlington 3 days a week.
  4. D

Free tow hook US Millworks MK7 license plate mount

I just sold my 2018 MK 7.5 GTI and got a MK8. The tow hook license plate doesn’t fit the new car. If anyone wants it, let me know. I’m located in Northern Virginia. I have no use for it so it is free for anyone who wants it. Obviously, I will not ship!
  5. D

FS 4 OZ Formula HLT 17 with Michelin Pilot Sport AS 4+

Thank you for the your comment, acorazza. If someone wants these then I will go low as 1k.
  6. D

It was a DD and comfort was the most important.
  7. D

OZ Formula HLT size: 17x7.5 finish: black painted weight: 19.0 Ibs offset: 50
  8. D

For sale: 4 OZ Formula HLT 17” black with Michelin Pilot Sport AS 4+. It had 50mm offset. 225x45x17. I went with 17” for better ride quality and less cabin noise. The tires have 3k miles on them, so practically new. The wheels are in perfect condition with NO curb rash. I had them on...
  9. D

OZ Formula HLT good for GTI?

The dealership informed me the other day my OEM rims were bent (3 of the rims), probably due to the wonderful roads in Northern Virginia. Instead of fixing them, I decided to purchase some aftermarket rims. This evening, I just purchased set of OZ Formula HLT in 17 x 7.5, with Michelin Pilot...
  10. D

Sold

Where are you located?
  11. D

Sold

I didn’t realize that. Thanks for the info. still for sale?
  12. D

FS: (MD) 19x8.5 +47 OZ Leggera HLT (Rims Only)

Still for sale? I’m in Northern Virginia.
  13. D

Sold

I’m very interested. I’m in Northern Virginia. Do you have TPMS installed.
  14. D

WTT/S: Rare Advanti Storm S1 18x8

When I priced out the 4 wheels and 4 Michelin P4S with TPMS, it cost less than 2k. Is there something special with your wheels and tires that you are asking $1900.
  15. D

How many unscheduled repairs during your first 100k?

2018 SE DSG, 51,xxx miles. At 15,000 miles, changed to Michelin Pilot AS+. Regular maintenance every 5000 miles. Front brake rotors and pad replaced at 45,xxx miles. Not a single issue. I just purchased Hyundai Veloster N with performance package, so the GTI will get less usage.
  16. D

To R, or not to R.... that is the question....

They are selling new 2019 R for $39,000 here in Northern Virginia. This is asking price. I’m sure you can get few more thousand off.
  17. D

Body shop in Northern Virginia .

Got into a small accident this evening. Can anyone recommend as good body shop in Northern Virginia?
  18. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I have DWS06 on the 135i and 335is. I am curious about the difference in the two tires.
  19. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

After 10k on the Hankook OEM, I finally got rid of it and got Michelin pilot AS 3+ this afternoon. I’ve had PSS and cup2 but is my 1st Michelin all season’s.