GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DrewB

GTI left overs

Sold my car a few months ago and have a few things left over that I need to get rid of. Paypal or Venmo, Will need to check on shipping. Located in Central PA if you're close and would rather pickup. Link to some pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GrC1YDgeRg7Wf95E6 OEM solid shifter bracket +...
  2. DrewB

SOLD

Sale Pending at the moment, buyer is waiting to hear back from his bank.
  3. DrewB

SOLD

Yes it is
  4. DrewB

SOLD

bump price lowered.
  5. DrewB

SOLD

bump price drop
  6. DrewB

SOLD

bump price drop
  7. DrewB

SOLD

bump
  8. DrewB

SOLD

bump, another price drop
  9. DrewB

SOLD

bump, price lowered
  10. DrewB

SOLD

Bump, price lowered
  11. DrewB

SOLD

Bump, price lowered. Innovate Ethanol gauge removed from car and AP will be uninstalled in coming days.
  12. DrewB

AP uninstall

Thanks for the reply
  13. DrewB

AP uninstall

Tried searching but didn't find a definitive answer.. If I were to uninstall the AP from my car, what tune is on it after uninstalling? Assuming it reverts back to a stock map but wasn't completely sure if the last tune I had flashed would remain? Thanks
  14. DrewB

SOLD

2017 White VW GTI Sport SOLD I’m the 2nd owner, CPO car purchased March 2018 with 11,500 miles on it from Fitzgerald VW in Annapolis MD. Adult driven, no Pets, no smoking, never tracked. Never driven by anyone but me. PA inspection good until 12/21 with two new Indy 500 tires installed on the...
  15. DrewB

HELP....Just Installed My DKM Stage 3 Twin Disc.

First vid sounds like mine with the AC on with the clutch not pressed at idle, you can hear it outside the car even. That second one, I don't have any sound like that in mine.
  16. DrewB

2017 GTI Sport - Manual - CPO - Georgia

Thanks for posting what you sold for, been kicking around the idea of selling mine.
  17. DrewB

Dkm stage 3 clutch

As someone with an older kit but not the FTE TOB (had one but first kit was replaced as a whole with the updated LUK TOB).. The rear disk spline issues are a bit concerning. I'm at 20k miles on the current kit and no issues currently so I'm not going to worry too much and deal with it when that...
  18. DrewB

Went Stage 2 with EQT, not performing as expected. Logs included.

Just about the same for me in central PA via UPS. I have the guy at work ship back the kits for my wife's A4 and my GTI.