GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

SOLD!

SOLD!
  2. F

SOLD!

Selling my 2018 Golf-R DSG / Iridium Gray w/ 38760 miles. It's pretty much a garage queen now (original owner) PRICE: 35000$ (this is a firm price) COLOR: Iridium Gray TRANSMISSION: DSG (7-speed) PACKAGE: DCC + NAV LOCATION: CALIFORNIA / SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA (DUBLIN) The car...
  3. F

Rally Armor Mud Flaps for 2015+ MKVII Golf R

Rally Armor Mud Flaps for 2015+ MKVII Golf R. Comes with all the bolts. In excellent condition, Silver lettering. Local Pick Up Only - Bay Area, California 100$
  4. F

Cobb AP (V201 maps) - 2018 Golf-R (USDM) - Start Stop doesn't work

Anybody here running into an issue with the Cobb AP tunes turning off Start and Stop on their 2018 Golf R? My AP has the latest firmware and the latest maps (v201) but Start and Stop doesn't work saying the "Driver Side Door" is open when it's time to kick in. Battery is fully charged...
  5. F

FS: [USA-CA-BAYAREA] - Volkswagen MK7 Golf Carrier Bars (4 door) - 5G4-071-126

Location: Dublin, California Price: 215$ (local pick-up only). Condition: Used / Excellent Used these with my 2018 Golf-R (4 door). Used but in excellent condition. Comes with 2 keys, the torque wrench, and wind strips.
  6. F

CTS Turbo Resonator Delete Kit for MK7,MK7.5 GOLF R, Audi S3V

Price: 100$ (local pickup) Location: Dublin, California (NorCal) Condition: excellent CTS Turbo Resonator Delete kit for MK7,MK7.5 GOLF R and AUDI S3 8V+ - part number #CTS-EXH-TP-0007. Please note this kit is specific to Golf-R's and the S3. Comes with Pipe, and two Exhaust Clamps -...
  7. F

COBB finally released the DSG maps for MK 7.5 Golf R (7-speed), anybody try it?

Looks like Cobb finally released the DSG maps for the MK 7.5 Golf R with the 7-speed DSG. Any of you guys try it? Installing the COBB Sport Map now.. https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/830963937/7+Speed+DSG+Map+Notes+-+MK7+Golf+R
  8. F

FS: Ground Control Camber Plates for MK7 Golf R

Price: 400$ shipped (CONUS) only Location: Dublin, CA (NorCal - EastBay) Selling a set of Ground Control Camber Plates for MK7 Golf R - meant to be used with OEM strut, and OEM strut bearing (eq. DCC Struts and Suspension). About 4 months old, and about 3000 miles on it. Excellent...
  9. F

FS: Brand New XUJI - DSG Steering Wheel Wrap

Location: Dublin, CA Price: 40$ shipped Condition: Brand New XUJI DSG Steering Wheel Wrap with Perforated Sides, Smooth Top, Blue Stitching.
  10. F

FS: VAS5054 clone (USB Diagnostic Interface) for ODIS-S and ODIS-E

Location: Dublin, CA Price: 75$ VAS5054 clone (USB Diagnostic Interface) compatible with ODIS-S and ODIS-E. ODIS is the VAG "Offboard Diagnostics Information System" - the program dealers use to diagnose problems with the car. Tested the above interface with ODIS-S (Service) 4.3.3 and ODIS-E...
  11. F

FS: EuroSwag (Nurburgring Sticker, Autobahn Sticker, German Parking Disc)

Location: Dublin, CA Euro Swag for Sale that I purchased in Germany Black / Red / Yellow Nurburgring Sticker - 15$ White / No Speed Limit Authobahn Sticker - 10$ Hard Plastic / German Parking Disc - 15$ The stickers were purchased at the Nurburgring Fan Shop, the Hard Plastic German Parking...
  12. F

FS: [NorCal] Front pair of DCC Struts from 2018-Golf-R - 5Q0413031ED

Location: Dublin, CA Price: 300$ for the pair. Front DCC Struts from a 2018-Golf-R, only had 2334 miles when we removed it and he upgraded to Bilstein DCC coilovers. Only the front struts are available, the rear struts were sold and the rest of the parts (springs, bumpstops, dust boot, top...
  13. F

WTB: MK7 Golf R Front DCC Strut - Dust Boot Guide (plastic piece - on strut)

WTB: MK7 Golf R - Front DCC Strut, Dust Boot Guide (plastic piece - attached to the strut) Price Offered: 20$ (shipped). Anybody have a busted front DCC strut? I'd like to buy the Plastic Dust Boot Guide (attached to the strut) - for some reason, mine had a crack on it. It looks like the...
  14. F

FS: [NORCAL] Konig Ampliforms (Dark Graphite) Flow Formed Wheels

[SOLD!] Konig Ampliforms (Dark Graphite) Flow Formed Wheels SOLD!
  15. F

[REVIEW] Leyo Motorsports Subframe Bushing Insert Kit - L141G

TLDR: don't buy it. If a manufacturer can't be bothered to write instructions for things they sell, then they obviously don't care enough about whoever is buying it. This is a product review of the Leyo Motorsports Subframe Bushing Insert Kit - #L141G Background: I was doing suspension work...