GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Cobb AP V3 for R/S3 For Sale

Cobb Accessport for sale! For MK7/7.5 Golf R & S3. Unlocked DSG TCU tunes from Cobb and 5150. Great condition, and comes with box and extra faceplate. Looking for $950 OBO. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions! Willing to ship, located in Socal.
  2. M

SOLD (finally): Konig Rennforms 17X8 et 45 Southern Wisc.

Interested, would you consider shipping to 90241?
  3. M

FS: Precision Raceworks Multiport Injection (MPI) Kit (1300cc) SOLD

Pending sale. I'll let you know if it falls through.
  4. M

FS: CTS Turbo Discharge Pipe SOLD

Hey guys, I'm selling my used, about 2k miles, CTS Turbo Discharge pipe that has some dings on the metal here and there, but is in overall good condition. Looking for $150 or best offer and I'm willing to ship from Downey, CA. Message me with any questions, offers, or for more pictures, thanks...
  5. M

FS: Precision Raceworks Multiport Injection (MPI) Kit (1300cc) SOLD

Hey guys, I'm selling a slightly used (about 3k miles) Precision Raceworks MPI kit with the upgraded injectors (1300cc). The kit comes with the harness and screws for the manifold. I'm looking for $800 or best offer and I'm willing to ship from Downey, CA. Message me for any questions, pictures...
  6. M

FS: Used Neuspeed P-Flo Intake W/O SAI

Selling my Neuspeed P-Flo intake from my MK7R. Intake will come with the heat shield and a K&N filter cleaner kit. Looking for $250 OBO, located in Socal, but willing to ship. PM me for any questions or offers. SOLD!!! Please delete
  7. M

FS: New GFB DV+ for 2.0 TFSI/TSI (T9351)

Hey guys, I have a brand new Go Fast Bits DV+ for sale. I'm looking for $120 or best offer. I am located in Socal, but am willing to ship. Message me with any questions or offers.