GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

License/Tabs Refund

Indeed! This is basically someone at the dealership not doing their job!! Accountant or Service Mgr. probably found that a check was not cashed and looked in my folder and found the check that should of been sent out 20 months ago!! Since the check is "Void" after 90 days, they should have...
  2. D

VW upgraded my car from a Rabbit to Autobahn ...

To the OP, check with your bank or Credit Union to make sure all the transfer paperwork for the new car gets to them in a timely manner. Mine did not and caused three months of headaches with my Credit Union!!
  3. D

License/Tabs Refund

Bingo!! Another failure from my least favorite VW dealer. I'll head down there sometime this week to ask for a new check or might tear it up and leave it on the floor in the Mgr's office!
  4. D

License/Tabs Refund

BTW, just a little history of my GTI purchase....... Bought a 2017 GTI SE in early December of 2017. Car died week less than two week of ownership. Worked with VoA to get a new GTI and was upgraded to a 2018 GTI Autobahn......woohooooo!!!!! Dealer/Service Mgr. failed to complete paperwork and...
  5. D

License/Tabs Refund

Wow, last week got a envelope from the dealer I bought my GTI from. Thought it was going to be a trade-in offer, but lo and behold it was a check! Think the bank will cash this???
  6. D

Bilstein B16 Coilover Kit for DCC

Has anyone gone with this setup? Spring is coming and I'm getting the itch and scratching it twice, because I've been naughty..............and nice. :D Other option is to go with a coilover kit and terminators for the DCC. Think at my age I would like to have the different modes. Just...
  7. D

New car woes.....

Think I can finally relax and start enjoying my GTI, now, 10 months after signing on the dotted line. I'll try and tell this in a condensed version. Purchased a 2017 GTI SE from VW of Kirkland in Dec. of 2017. After 290 miles, multiple warning lights came and ended up having the vehicle towed...
  8. D

Autobahn or SE?

Any reason to not take the 2018 Autobahn over the SE? 2018 SE does not have the Fender sound system, so i am getting the upgrade as a replacement for my 2017 SE from VW. Usually my thought process is "the more accessories a vehicle has, the more $$ you spend when something breaks"! But w/ the...