GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Rear wheel liner/Fender liner adhesive?

I noticed that the fabric like wheel liner on the passenger rear is nice and tight going around the edges, but not very tight fitting on the driver side with some gaps. Is some type of adhesive used after they are installed to create that tight seal?
  2. R

Dealer washed car...and scratched the hell out of it.

When asked if I wanted a car wash, I gave them a very firm no thank you. Just the oil change and tire rotation. I also explained that I only hand wash myself and had just buffed and waxed the car. Well apparently the “no wash” stamp wasn’t enough. As I pick up the car I notice, on my paperwork...
  3. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Where did you get them? What brand and size? Looks great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Pinch weld and undercoating Fixing the ripped apart undercoating on the pinch welds. Is this common? I've jacked my car twice and made minor marks to the undercoating...Only to find the front was way worse from the dealer or shop prior to me getting it. It was barely hanging on so i pulled it...
  5. R

Coffee bean smell in cabin

I know there are other posts about smells during acceleration but I didn’t find a conclusive answer that sounded like my situation. Occasionally I’ll be accelerating and a very subtle smell like that of coffee beans will become noticeable and goes away after a minute or two. Doesn’t smell bad...
  6. R

Access to Window regulator and window clips

So i've been posting recently on other threads about my driver side window rattle. After having gone back to the dealer for a small dent and having them make the situation worse, I'd rather remedy on my own. I'm putting a game plan together for when it gets warm enough to investigate and replace...
  7. R

Driver window rattles within the door when the window is down.

So I noticed it one day rolling up the window the initial inch or so when you press the button, it would make like a subtle rattle or vibration sound within the door panel and then smooth out quickly after that as it closed. I couldn't pinpoint where or what the vibration/rattle was but it is...