GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Austin wheels with almost new OEM tires - Maryland

I bought the car in December and took these wheels off at 400 miles. I planned to keep them for a winter setup but I am now looking to sell. OEM rubber - Potenza RE97s. 1 wheel has minor rash on the lip and another has two small imperfections when I accidentally placed it face down on...
  2. A

Anyway to tell if my motor is original?

I know that the engine has its own serial number rather than the VIN, but is there any way to find out if it's original? Is there a way to find the engine number that was originally with the car ? Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
  3. A

Brand new 2017 GTI with 500 miles and APR+, clutch pedal stuck to floor?!?

So I bought a new 2017 GTI last week and decided to get the APR+ tune two days ago. There is less than 500 miles on the car and less than 75 miles with the tune. I'm sitting in stop and go traffic on my way home from work and go to shift from first to 2nd and the clutch pedal just stuck to the...
  4. A

Can I use android auto while also having another phone connected via Bluetooth?

I just bought a '17 GTI SE and was excited to finally have a car with CarPlay. I quickly realized that Apple being Apple severely limited the apps you can use. I can't STAND Apple maps and would really like to use Waze or Google maps which basically means I need an android phone. My question...