GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Headlight/Taillight intensity Mk7.5 Golf

Need some insight, does anyone have the stock lighting intensity values (dimmwert?) for a European spec 7.5 Golf for the following? The LEDs under the low beam headlights in parking lamp mode, and stand lights (parked with ignition off with the turn signal stalk activated). I know it shouldn't...
  2. N

2019 Golf Folding Mirror Retrofit - Door Modules

Hello all. I've combed through nearly all the threads, and the consensus is that I would need the highline modules (ending with 592/593). Currently my modules are 5Q4959392F/-393F All the threads state that the retrofit is possible with 5Q0959592E/-593E door modules; this swap must be done if...
  3. N

Golf sway bar bushing replacement

As title, any suggestions for an OEM application sway bar bushing replacement? VW for the Mk7 Golf does not have separate part numbers to replace the bushings on the factory sway bars...at least it doesn't show on the parts diagrams. For aftermarket, I can only find one manufacturer that does...
  4. N

Rear full coverage floor mats

I currently have the WeatherTech floor liners (front and back) which have been working very well. One issue is that the rear middle floor hump has zero coverage. Anyone know any solutions? 15 years ago I went to the local home improvement store and cut a roll of those plastic coverings that go...
  5. N

DIY: Replace broken rear hatch cargo/privacy cover handle on Mk7 Golf Wagon/Variant/Estate

DIY: Replace broken rear hatch cargo/privacy cover handle on Mk7 Golf Wagon/Variant/Estate Situation: The spring loaded handle located on the rear cargo/privacy/tonneau cover does not spring up and close anymore, leaving it hanging and exposing the underside of your rear hatch cargo area. I...
  6. N

4Motion rear wheels binding at full lock

As per the title... Currently drive a Canadian spec 2019 Golf Sportwagen 4motion, 6MT. No powertrain mods, no shifter mods, only modified the mirrors. Under 30k km mileage. All maintenance so far have been oil changes and a little bit of a coolant top off. Whenever I reverse and use full...
  7. N

Shifter lubrication

As per the title, what kind of lubricant should I add to the shifter? I've heard people use spray on silicone grease on non-VWs but not sure if there is a specific one. Planning to install the OEM short shifter (the one in the engine bay), it looks like there's some places where it should be...
  8. N

Facelift Golf non-LED European headlights

Hello all, I'm looking to confirm whether the European facelift non-LED headlights have the typical beam pattern (angled upwards) or a flat cutoff. Can someone take a photo of the headlight beam pattern?