GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

CarPlay not working

Hoping someone can help… the (wired) Apple CarPlay has stopped working in my 2018 GSW with the base system (Trendline/S). It worked fine until a few days ago. Now when I plug in an iPhone (both my 12 with iOS 15.4.1) or others with older iOS versions) all I see on the display is “USB...
  2. C

GSW 4Motion OE suspension specs?

Can anyone confirm the specs of the GSW 4Motion suspension? Specifically, what diameter of strut is used (50 or 55mm), and what other differences are there that would prevent a GSW owner from using, for example, Golf R OE or aftermarket parts? What other MQB platform cars have interchangeable...
  3. C

WTB - stock caliper carriers for 312mm rotors

Yep, I want to upgrade to 312mm rotors so need a set of "donor" caliper carriers for my stock calipers... any Alltrack/GTI owners who have/are upgrading have any to offer?!??
  4. C

5th/6th gear noise - GSW 1.8t 4motion 6spd

I have an unmodified (so far) 2018 GSW 4motion manual with about 15,000Kms/9500miles. Have noticed for a while now that in 5th and 6th gear under moderate load/throttle I hear what sounds to me like a bad bearing noise, a kind of mid-pitched moan. It goes away when you're off the throttle...