GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

full MIB replacement - floating screen options

As the title suggests, im exploring other avenues. I did MIB1 to MIB2 and I have problems with audio not working, lag in screen touch, no screen at all. My setup is from a 2016 and cannot be further upgraded with new software according to different people I've discussed with. I understand...
  2. L

SOLD: MST full intake (v1 TIP) : NKY

I have a full MST intake for sale consisting of the metal airbox, filter, connection hose and a MST V1 inlet pipe. Box and inlet pipe have wear as shown and the airbox is missing a side tab. Box still sits in place without. 225 shipped for the whole thing to lower 48 US
  3. L

STFT issues/oddity?

Im not really sure anymore. I keep seeing STFT in all different numbers and hearing back that its hardware. Looking for feedback/ideas. New bosch oem upstream O2 sensor. now using the IE V1 intercooler injectors were sent out to fuel injector clinic. within 2.5% of each other at 43.5 psi...
  4. L

SOLD Littco L450 hybrid is38

Littco L450 hybrid is38 Vsr balanced and built in UK Used for 11-12k miles Has updated wastegate and arm Calibrated to 3.5v Great condition, perfect fins, no shaft play 950 shipped to lower 48
  5. L

RS3 brushless fuel pump part numbers

Hoping someone with more knowledge on the part numbers for doing a DIY install of the RS3/TTRS brushless pump can chime in. Previously 8V0919087A was listed but according to the Audi parts catalogue the number expired 7/2020 I currently have on one order with a local Audi dealership through...
  6. L

vortex/ mpi / rs3 brushless install gremlins/problem solving

Hi everyone. Vortex XL on a base tune. trying to sort out issues found in the logs. Turbo is brand new. DV is the latest revision. Logs. https://datazap.me/u/lurchalicious/log-1649107839?log=0&data=8-14 https://datazap.me/u/lurchalicious/log-1649107839?log=1&data=8-14 Base tune was written...
  7. L

replacing MIB2 unit after retrofit

I was curious if anyone has experience with installing a different MIB2 unit in their car after a retrofit and coding procedure was done. Top of my head says component protection at least. Anyone with first hand experience? I have a delphi unit that is giving me no sound issues on start up...
  8. L

SOLD Helix soundbox 000051419 (sub/dsp/amp) all parts! Nky/cincinnati

Price : 325 USD Complete Helix Soundbox package. All original parts included (spacer included, not pictured). Harness plugs in good condition, one has a broken tab but does not effect its ability to hold (pictured). Original VW part number 000051419. The DSP/amp is coded for a 4 door...
  9. L

Mk7 GTI FWD 3" Eurojet catted downpipe

SOLD. thank you. $475 located 41094 I have a new (but fitted) Eurojet catted downpipe. modular construction T304 stainless with clampco v band clamps. 200 cell cat. Decided not to go stage 2 at this time. pictures attached
  10. L

Door speaker upgrade whilst using Helix Soundbox

Anyone upgrade their door speakers after getting the Helix soundbox installed? Overall impressions? Due to the lower power of the helix amp I was leaning towards the Soumatrix Xtase speakers. Would love to hear some input on other speakers used as well.