GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Your Mk7 year/mileage

2016 - 52,000 Had about 35000 mid 2018, late build 2016, so COVID has definitely help readjust my mi/year to average!
  2. R

Gear Shift Trim

I can count the number of times I've put something in the cubby hole on one hand and mine still chipped so I dunno
  3. R

My DSG is dead at 20k miles - '17 Sport

Rare failure and bad luck. Be glad it happened under warranty!
  4. R

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Wife's Alltrack. Love this car.
  5. R

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

These cars really do soak in smells. Even if I hit a drive thru on the way home or pick up a pizza, both items only in the car for ~10 minutes, the smells stay in for a couple days. Bizarre.
  6. R

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

To each his own, but the ECS flush kit is perfect and very reasonably priced
  7. R

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Helm Vanuatu. Waited a couple generations and kept my eye out for the in stock notification earlier this year and was able to snag one. Solid tool diver that has become my daily.
  8. R

Bushing creaking

45k and mine creaks. Good to know I'm not alone.
  9. R

Show us your MK7

Wife’s Alltrack. She didn’t like all the silver bits so we swapped out the mirror caps and vinyl wrapped the lower grill:
  10. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

First oil change on the wife’s Alltrack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R

Well, I'll check now!
  12. R

Cue another “cant believe I ever changed my oil without one of these” posts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

Deep cleaned the wheel wells and calipers and put on my flush kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Warranty Claims

I have a CPO 2016 GTI. The trim around my shift lever started peeling, so based on what I've seen on here and other forums, it is an item covered under warranty. Bit of a backstory: I am located in Panama City. Hurricane Michael came through and decimated the city, along with damaging the VW...
  15. R

Swapped out OEM Air filter for the K&N washable one. Got a Fluid Extractor and the ECS Oil change kit for an oil change soon. Also will be replacing the spark plugs. Will be taking it in a bit early for my DSG Service. Have just over 36K on it now figure I'll tackle all of this stuff at the same...
  16. R

Will be in a GTI soon

So I've had my eyes on a GTI for about 6 months now. Was planning on getting into one early 2018, but then this happened and my timeline has been pushed way up. Still waiting on the insurance company to cut the check, which will be minimal for a 20 year old car with 260,000k on the clock, but...