GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Issue with removing spark plug - something concerning possibly found

Finally got it out! I had to break it into chunks before it would get dislodged, but I snapped a pic of the biggest piece. No idea how it got in there, nor how it wrapped itself around the spark plug so snuggly. But it was a bitch to get out……stabbed it into chunks with a long pick and took...
  2. B

Just took another stab at it with a new pick set but they ended up being too big to move around in the spark plug hole. But, I was able to at least find out that it is a rubber piece(have no idea how it got there), and it is removable If I can reach it with the right tool. Just ordered a...
  3. B

Lol i'll take a better pic of it tomorrow. I ordered a heavy duty pick set to try to dislodge it somehow, it will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I can get that squared out.
  4. B

Just tried to put in a new set of plugs and upon removing the 3rd plug I couldn't get the socket to grab the plug. After messing around too much with it I pug a light upto it and I found a strange blockage formed around the plug. I have included pics.. Anybody have any idea what this is or...
  5. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Fs: MST Intake V2 with big bore pipe and big bore inlet for $350 located in Lake Forest. Pm me for pic's.
  6. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Anybody got a set of stock springs (non-dcc) they looking to dump for a mk7 gti?
  7. B

FS: New In Box Precision MPI 925cc Kit (Black), New in Box EQT Euro IM

Hi I checked and I didn't receive anything. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.
  8. B

FS: 3.5" CTS catted downpipe + Beluga 3" + Vibrant 17950 Resonated Turboback Exhaust - $350 Local Pickup Only

Oh man, yes! lol, the raspiness was gone, i don't think the cheap clamps completely sealed, so there was always a leaky sound, and they would always come loose after a couple of days so the sound got worse until I had to tighten them again. The sound is alot more refined.
  9. B

FS: 3.5" CTS catted downpipe + Beluga 3" + Vibrant 17950 Resonated Turboback Exhaust - $350 Local Pickup Only

The 2nd part of the downpipe (CAT) is welded onto the exhaust, so it kinda can't be separated.
  10. B

Questions about upcoming SMOG check

Just got the car smogged and passed. Unmarried the cobb and went in with stock everything sans black ebay intercooler. The tech popped the hood and took his flashlight and started snooping around, and he also went under the car to look at at the cat converter. Drove home right after and...
  11. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Lol not much more work to turn it into a helicopter.
  12. B

Questions about upcoming SMOG check

My upcoming smog check will be with a STAR station. I'm basically stock now with no engine lights so I don't see any issues, the only thing I'm pondering is if I should load a Cobb CARB tune or just unmarry the accessport and go stock.....considering Ksurl had an issue with even with an EO...
  13. B

FS: New In Box Precision MPI 925cc Kit (Black), New in Box EQT Euro IM

The MPI kit and Euro manifold are new in box, never been used. PRECISION RACEWORKS MPI KIT (VW/AUDI MQB) - $800 Shipped CONUS EURO INTAKE MANIFOLD (MPI READY) - $160 Shipped CONUS