GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. blaqsheep

SOLD: Yperion Titanium Front Brake Pad Shims

Used, in good condition. For GTI with Performance Pack or Golf R front brakes. Asking $65 shipped. https://www.yperiontitanium.com/store/VW-Golf-GTI-Mk7-p490926945
  2. blaqsheep

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3 (IS20/IS38 Tune)

Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-002. Came off of my 6-speed 2018 GTI. Unmarried and ready to go. Stratified custom IS20 and IS38 tunes available. $500 shipped.
  3. blaqsheep

FS: IHI IS38 Turbo Rev. H

Yes, I ran a JB4 for a while with a moderate map for a while until I was tuned by Stratified, peak boost being 28 psi.
  4. blaqsheep

SOLD: BFI Engine Mount Stage 1

SOLD Used, in good condition. A lot better for a daily driver compared to Stage 2. $220 shipped.
  5. blaqsheep

FS: IHI IS38 Turbo Rev. H

Good condition, no shaft play. Has about 70,000 km on it. Includes pre-calibrated wastegate actuator. $475 + shipping.
  6. blaqsheep

SOLD: Raceseng Sphereology Shift Knob

SOLD Beautifully machined stainless steel with a black delrin cover, weighs about 471 g. Also selling a Sigma 6 short shift kit, pairing up nicely with this shift knob. $120 shipped.
  7. blaqsheep

SOLD: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Short Shift Kit

SOLD Snickity snick. Probably one of the best short shifters in the game. Used, in good condition. Pairs up nicely with a weighted knob, like the Raceseng Sphereology, which I happen to be also selling. $150 shipped.
  8. blaqsheep

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3 (IS20/IS38 Tune)

Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-002. Came off of my 6-speed 2018 GTI. Unmarried and ready to go. Stratified custom IS20 and IS38 tunes available. $500 shipped.
  9. blaqsheep

What did you do to your mk7 today?

$20 and I'll show you :whistle: Rest of them weren't as bad but I will mention that even torquing at 30 nm, #2 came out fairly easily. Who on here is the one who makes the coil grounding kit?
  10. blaqsheep

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Been thinking of a lot of "While I'm there" things for my motor swap. I've got about 40,000 km on my SRE clutch/pressure plate/flywheel that I got through FCP. Is it worth an extra $500 (thanks inflation) to get a fresh setup using their lifetime replacement?
  11. blaqsheep

How fucked is she boys? May have found the ground strap :rolleyes: Cylinder 4 looks a little funky too. Full album here:
  12. blaqsheep

I'm not a gambling man, lol. They get changed out every 2nd/3rd oil change thanks to FCP.
  13. blaqsheep

Car probably had 25,000 km when I had the IS38 put on and then tuned. I chalked it up to bad gas, cleared codes and went on my way. In hindsight, I was ill prepared for a road trip (900 km round trip) and did not have my AP with me. I realized quickly that the OBD11 is useless when reading...
  14. blaqsheep

Stock plugs and Stratified tune. Just crossed 95,000 km..
  15. blaqsheep

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

Swapped my suspension back to stock recently and getting a lot of the dreaded "log noise" over bumps/imperfections in the rear. Everything is tight back there, what's the deal? OEM Sachs rear shocks suck?
  16. blaqsheep

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

I think it's time to lay my Koni Yellows to rest :cry: Will be looking to go back to stock height - not sure if I should just go back to OEM for practicality or get fresh Koni Special Actives.