GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Backup camera retrofit issue.

Well I assume it is but I'm not sure now. I have one wire tapped into the left side reverse light, then I have another wire going to f18 on the fuse panel.
  2. J

Backup camera retrofit issue.

Hello, I installed a backup camera in my 2015 GTI and codded it with obdeleven, after restarting the infotainment screen everything seemed to work fine. However, I'm having the issue that when I shut off the car, it seems to reset something because the camera will pop out but there's no video...
  3. J

How to add a fuse to the cabin fuse box in a couple of minutes

How can I add a fuse tap instead? I tried everything to try to get the purple tabs without success, I already broke some parts of the panel and I also tried feeding the wire to another slot without success
  4. J

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

My unit does have an HD radio sticker but it was sourced from Brazil, so I'm guessing it might not be compatible?
  5. J

I did my retrofit last week, everything was relatively easy. I went with an unlocked Mib2, everything is working fine except for the fact they I lost Hd radio for some really. Anybody know if this can activated?
  6. J

Do you need the vin number from the donor's car mib2?