GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wetelvis

Audi S4

Can anybody tell me what the wheel weight are on 19/8.5 Audi S4 wheels are and if they’d fit my GTI lowered on H&R sport springs? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Wetelvis

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I went with the SunJoe 2000psi and the MATCC foam cannon on Amazon.ca and it works great!!
  3. Wetelvis

Wash day [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Wetelvis

I’ll do the same next time I’m over, probably in July Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Wetelvis

Thank you for the compliments! The splitter is from Dutch parts on this forum. I had it Hydrographicly dipped as well. Like others have said you have to have wax stripped along with any paint correction as any swirl marks or imperfections show threw. The application of the coating doesn’t look...
  6. Wetelvis

Wow looks fantastic!! Those brakes are going to stop people to gander as well as they’ll stop your car!
  7. Wetelvis

Wiper delete

Has anyone used this design? Which did you choose, pics appreciated! http://killallwipers.com/product/vw-golf-mk6-mk7-flush-wiper-delete-kit
  8. Wetelvis

5 BHP Ceramic coating ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Wetelvis

Sea Suckers

Anyone have firsthand experience with this roof bike rack set up? https://www.seasucker.com/products/talon
  10. Wetelvis

Pictures of you dog(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Wetelvis

Electric pressure washer.

I’m looking at getting a electric pressure washer for washing the car. Budget is $200 Canadian. What are the recommendations?
  12. Wetelvis

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Leclerc took him out ?
  13. Wetelvis

I’ll never complain about the price I pay for premium now I know I’ve got it way easier then some ?
  14. Wetelvis

Ceramic coatings

VW paid for minor paint correction on rear number where hatch had blemished the sill. The place they sent me to does a lot of the high end cars and with chatting the owner I’m 90% convinced to doing a complete paint correction and a permanent ceramic coating. I live on the West Coast of...
  15. Wetelvis

Sidewall lettering??!

I’ve seen couple people around town with these. Reminds me of the 80’s ? Like the fact you can customize them too.. Yay or nay ? https://www.tirestickers.com/shop/
  16. Wetelvis

1st service

Was at dealership for first service this morning, one of the thing was what they called info centre update but was also to remove the automatic high beam low beam. I was told about this and offered not to do it, which I did pass on but was also told it could fix other issue with music playlist...
  17. Wetelvis

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Bahahahaha!!!
  18. Wetelvis

How are you liking the Indy 500 so far?