GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

SOLD :Bosch 4 bar MAP sensor

SOLD Genuine Bosch p/n 281 006 059 I have 2 of these that have been sitting in the garage for year. One is brand new, unopened, and the other was used for about a month. $35 shipped for the new one (US) $30 shipped for the used one (US)
  2. M

FS: Eurodyne FlSh Cable

SOLD
  3. M

NIB MK7 Golf R, Audi S3 A3 LPFP

SOLD
  4. M

Injen Evolution intake - non SAI

Injen Evolution intake (non SAI, for Golf R or S3 only). Less than 50 miles on it, so basically brand new! - $225 shipped to the 48
  5. M

CTS Turbo catch can / PCV plate

SOLD
  6. M

17x8 Moda MD24 w/ Conti Extreme Sports - North Carolina pickup

Traded my car, and removed my summer setup. The wheels are like new. Zero curb rash, and only 1 tiny blemish (small chip) shown in pic. 45mm offset 5x112. Cleared my S3 brakes no problem. The Audi center cap is just an overlay decal, and can be removed. Tires are 235/45ZR17 Continental...
  7. M

S3 Performance stuff part out

Golf R and GTI Performance stuff part out Sold my S3 today, so gathering all the parts I was able to take off. All prices are final (for now), shipped to the 48 states. Pleas PM me if you want something, with "I'll take it" in the subject. That will give priority over the tire kickers that...
  8. M

Integrated Engineering AWD cast downpipe

Integrated Engineering AWD cast downpipe- SOLD Sold
  9. M

CTS Turbo catch can empty/review

Figured it would be easier to do a video to show. I'm no YouTube star, so keep that in mind :). I know there's lots of opinions on whether a catch can is needed, so judge for yourself. https://youtu.be/9Miosyd8QyY
  10. M

FS: Pre-assembled Autotech HPFP

Sold Sold
  11. M

Maestro DIY Tuning Help

I know this would be a long shot, but figured I'd at least try, since it seems there is no place to find info on MK7/8V Maestro tuning. Not sure how many folks are interested in using Maestro to tune (or blow up) their own vehicles? While I'm happy with my tuner, I'm also always trying to make...
  12. M

FS: IS38 Turbo Rev H

SOLD: IS38 Turbo Rev H Went BT, so selling the IS38 from my '15 S3 39k Miles when removed - approximately 8k tuned (stage 1) 1k stage 2. Ran flawlessly. Includes new turbo muffler delete (will include stocker too) No actuator or diverter valve, but you can swap yours over. $550 shipped to...
  13. M

Mahle wastegate bench setting on big turbo

Hoping there are several folks that have tried adjusting the Mahle is38 actuator on their big turbo with a multimeter. I'm adjusting mine, and finding it takes 3 full turns to get to 3.55 volts on the DMM. APR video says it should be around 1.5 turns - although that's with oem actuator on an...
  14. M

JB4 with data cable

SOLD!
  15. M

DSG Launch control oddities....

So running the 1/4 mile last night, I experienced again what I thought was a fluke last time out. If I try to launch my car by holding it on the 4K limiter, it will take off as if it's in 3rd gear. Feels like slipping the clutch too much with a manual. However if I let off the brake before it...
  16. M

Vibrant Resonator 17930

SOLD
  17. M

Integrated Engineering downpipe cold start

Cold start on the S3 both with stock exhaust - one with resonator delete, and one with resonator. Normal driving, both setups have zero drone. The res delete is quite loud on cold start and hard throttle. With the res, it sounds just like the stock downpipe with the res delete, which for me...
  18. M

ECS GTI spacer flush kit (15 & 20)

SOLD These worked great on my GTI (~3k miles), but they are a bit too thick for the S3 unfortunately. I have both the ball end wheel bolts that come with the kit for stock wheels, and conical bolts for aftermarket wheels. Spacers with stock bolts - $140 shipped to the lower 48 states...
  19. M

Roc-Euro MQB Drivetrain Stabilizer

SOLD Used for roughly 2k miles on my GTI. $50 shipped to the lower 48 states.