GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Adurm

2017 gti Speakers not working

I'd pop the door cards off and see if the connectors are corroded. If you have a multimeter you can test the speaker terminals for resistance. If it's 0 or open then they toast.
  2. Adurm

Basic Sub Question

I would remove the stock one to let the bass come through. I'm gonna need more info on your new sub please. What model, stock amp? How's it sound?
  3. Adurm

Looking for a custom fit subwoofer - MK7 GTI

Fyi, i tested the signal at the sub connector to figure how much power it got. Each coil was getting about 35w at max volume with sub eq maxed using a 40hz sine wave at 0db. It did not clip or show significant distortion on my scope. I could barely get sound from a cheap 150w dual 2 sub in a...
  4. Adurm

8" Mids in the doors

I'd advise getting the diameter of the magnet before ordering. It looks massive. I'm not knowledgeable about pro audio drivers vs regular drivers. I'd personally go with https://www.parts-express.com/Dayton-Audio-RS225P-4A-8-Reference-Paper-Woofer-4-Ohm-295-567
  5. Adurm

8" Mids in the doors

The problem might be the door card opening. It's pretty well set for a 6.75. i believe the hole in the actual door is about 5.5 inches. With a 3/4 inch spacer you should have about 3 inches depth to work with. Maybe 3.5. ultimately i think it will be very tight and limited by the door card grill.
  6. Adurm

Replacement rear speakers recommendations

Cdt audio makes some too i believe
  7. Adurm

FS: BMPTuning LED DYNAMIC HEADLIGHTS $500

I believe you'd need bumper and fenders at the least
  8. Adurm

OEM VW Fender Subwoofer?

Looks to be complete at least for that kind of price. I'd look into aftermarket as an upgrade instead.
  9. Adurm

InfoNo sound but display works

30 amp. Listed as digital sound system control module online.
  10. Adurm

“FREE” Stock 2018 GTI exhaust, Stock Halogen headlights

If those headlights are 7.5 and you're willing to ship to 32164, I'll cover shipping and some extra for your time.
  11. Adurm

InfoNo sound but display works

What year and setup? Fender or base?
  12. Adurm

Wtb 7.5 halogen headlights

Located in 32164.
  13. Adurm

Stereo Upgrade / Custom Cable Question

There's another thread about coding the fender out and using the mib outs. The thread also gives the part number for the missing plug in the quadlock for the speaker outs. I got 2 plus 16 pins on ebay for $9. The molex crimp tool from amazon was $25. The coding is in that thread too. Search...
  14. Adurm

Sounds only out of left front speakers???

I'd pop the door panels off and check the speakers. Who knows the extent of the water damage?
  15. Adurm

Helix subwoofer/DSP and Focal IS VW 155 - do not recommend

Might be able to stuff it behind the screen.
  16. Adurm

Helix subwoofer/DSP and Focal IS VW 155 - do not recommend

I believe base speakers are 4 ohm and the focal are 2ohm. If so, that is likely the problem.
  17. Adurm

LED Color Change - VCDS Tweak

This is for a 19 tiggy but might help. Just a screen shot.
  18. Adurm

LED Color Change - VCDS Tweak

I'd think you need rgb led installed to change the colors. You can dim them of course in the info unit.