GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RJ798

ACC Sensor Faulty Dash Error 5Q0 907 541 G

Hello all, I have a 2013 SE TSI 1.4 MK7. It has the 5Q0 907 541 G ACC sensor, since around December it hasn't worked and constantly throws up the "ACC Not Available Fault" on the dash when I turn the ignition on every time. I scanned the error codes and they are as follows: B10E7F0: Cruise...
  2. RJ798

My Black 1.4 TSI SE MK7 Build Thread UK

Hi all, been on this forum for nearly two years now and last July I decided to purchase my Golf, decided to go for the petrol mainly because I'm not a huge fan of diesels however mainly for the extra few horses and also for the possibility of tuning and petrols just tend to sound better when you...
  3. RJ798

Folding Mirrors new Module not being recognised by OBD

Hello, I recently purchased a set of power folding mirrors, I received the two new modules also (5Q4 959 593) as I previously had the 5Q4 959 392 AND 393 sets, I am yet to receive the 592 one however, but when I went to install the mirrors today I tried the driver side one and install went fine...
  4. RJ798

Power folding mirrors retrofit on TSI SE.

Hello, looking to fit the power folding mirrors on my Golf SE (Comfortline) it is the hatchback variant. If I am to retrofit these wing mirrors successfully what do I need? -Wing Mirrors w. Folding Ability -Switch with folding option but my main question is will I require new mirror/door...
  5. RJ798

How to fix 1.4 TSI Turbo Wastegate Actuator Seizing (Servo Motor)

So around December time I had an issue with my car in which whenever I turned the car on it would flash the EPC light on and said Auto Start Stop error, I then scanned my car using my OBD Eleven adapter and it then came up as the fault code P226300 which then related to Turbocharger/Supercharger...
  6. RJ798

Quadlock Extension Help!

Hello all, looking to purchase a quad lock extension so that I can splice in some wires for my sub as I don't want to end up doing the splicing on my OEM wires, however which type of quad lock adapter do I need, is it a 52 pin one or a 40 pin one? 52 pin ones seems like the correct type however...
  7. RJ798

MK7.5 Tail Light Coding Help

Hello, bought a set of mk7.5 tail lights with mk7 plugs already on them and they work perfectly, however whenever I use the right or left indicator whilst the car is running the outside two lights just flicker, inside still works perfectly however, now I’m convinced it must be a coding thing as...
  8. RJ798

UK Genuine 7.5 Tail Light Coding Question

Hi all, looking to purchase a set of genuine mk7.5 tail lights off a broken R, I have found the adapters and harness on Ali for around £50 and all I seem to need now is the coding, can anyone link me the guide to see what needs done if possible please?
  9. RJ798

50mm or 55mm Sruts?

I have a 1.4 TSI SE UK model, would I be right in assuming i have 50mm struts opposed to the 55mm ones in the GTI/R?
  10. RJ798

Are Drop Links all the same for MK7 suspension types?

Ordered my FK Coilovers there and all I need are the adjustable drop links just to be safe, however a seller on a FB page has offered me his for £10 (completely new) but his suspension is the torsion beam type and I have the TSI MK7 which is the multi link suspension, can anyone tell me whether...
  11. RJ798

Lowering my car 40-45mm will I need new shocks?

Looking to get V-Maxx springs or Eibach ones for my Golf MK7 however I don't know if i'll need new shocks on top or anything else for the new springs, any help would be appreciated.
  12. RJ798

Coilovers or Springs?

Wanting to lower my MK7 1.4 TSI by 40mm-50mm and can't decide between springs and coilovers, preferably I would like to keep the cost down whilst making it as reliable as possible, 50mm is the limit for lowering as my insurance said they won't cover me over it, so this begs the question...
  13. RJ798

Best Headlight Bulbs for Halogen Golfs?

Currently have H7 bulbs in my MK7 and want a cooler whiter looking tint to them, however I don't know what bulbs to go for, would anyone be able to best advise me on what are the best?
  14. RJ798

Golf MK7/7.5 WhatsApp Group

Hi all, made a WhatsApp group for the MK7/7.5 owners, this will make it a lot easier to view and communicate over certain topics and share pictures, information and what not! Here is the direct link if anyone is interested! Thanks in advance WhatsApp Group
  15. RJ798

Power Folding Wing Mirrors MK7 SE 2013

Looking to retrofit the Power Folding Mirrors for a MK7 SE 2013, where about would I find them? and how much roughly? As for the coding would I be able to do it myself and is it easy?
  16. RJ798

Head Unit Replacement on SE 2014

Looking to purchase a 1.4 TSI 2014 MK7 in a few weeks but I'd really want to replace the head unit in it and the whole stereo as the current one is very basic and small, if I was to try and replace it would it be possible to get a CarPlay enabled one? If so how much would it cost and would it be...
  17. RJ798

Exhaust help for VW, 1.6 TDI SE 105

So basically I want to change the exhaust on my 1.6 TDI 2013 MK7 SE and I want to get more noise and make it louder, the typical stuff but i can't seem to find much information on the internet about this, what would you guys recommend to do? Im from the UK.