GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

MK7 JB4 w/Bluetooth Adapter

Selling because I sold my GTI. Was using it to stack with Uni Stage 2. There is only one small issue, the connector "Plug D" had its little lock lever pop off when I was uninstalling it today. It still held on pretty good, and with some electrical tape I think it would work just fine. I want to...
  2. J

****SOLD***** 2017 GTI SE - Stage 2 / JB4 stack. - $19,400 - North Carolina/South East USA.

Looking to potentially sell this car for loan payoff. Approx 16,500 miles. Has these mods: JB4 Stack Unitronic Stage 2 + DSG Stage 2, APR Carbon fiber intake, APR turbo inlet pipe, APR Downpipe, APR intercooler and RS3 coils + RS7 plugs. May end up trading to a dealer if they can give me...
  3. J

APR MS100140 Spherical Pendulum Mount and APR MS100142 Dogbone Bushing Insert

Looking to sell both , never did get around to installing them. Looking to keep my GTI the way it is right now, not sure if ill have it in a year, may trade in for an RS3. $200 for both, free priority mail shipping. paypal or cashapp only. eBay listing here if you prefer that, but I can do a...
  4. J

APR Stage 1 to Stage 2 upgrade code.

This code came with my APR downpipe, its good for a free upgrade from APR Stage 1 to APR stage 2. I run A Unitronic tune so I dont need this. You would need to already have bought Stage 1. $50 via paypal.
  5. J

VW carnet and Verizon's CDMA shutdown (end of 2019)

Verizon has said they will shutdown their 3G(CDMA) network by the end of 2019. As far as I know, the carnet module in my 2017 GTI is "Verizon CDMA". I would assume its the same for other 2017 and previous models. I do not know if the module in my car has LTE, but from what I have read, they...
  6. J

Where to get APR intercooler installed near Western, NC

I live in Franklin, NC. About 15 mins north of GA Border. My big city options are basically, Asheville. Knoxville. Atlanta. And anywhere in between. I need a good shop that has experience in installing intercoolers on GTI's. Id rather them have experience since I need it to be a day...
  7. J

My tires (Hankook ventus noble) lasted only 17000 miles

Yeah I was about to say that 17k is pretty good. The only time ive ever seen tires last any long amount of time was when my dad drove our cars like a grandpa. Lot of highway miles, not many turns, regular rotations and certainly no hard acceleration. It should be no surprise that soft...
  8. J

$250 - FS: NEUSPEED Power Module - 64.10.15 (MK7 GTI / R)

Used for 5 months, excellent power with +7 setting and 93 octane. I called Neuspeed and its fine to run +7 with 93 octane on a daily basis. Honestly, it feels pretty similar to my unitronic stage 1+ tune in raw power. I have it listed on eBay for $280, will sell here (via PayPal) for $250...