3. C

TTRS BBK for sale

TTRS BBK for sale SOLD SOLD
  4. C

MK7 GTI JB1 with data cable

SOLD
  5. C

OEM MK7 GTI Parts for sale

Hi All, I have an OEM 2015 MK7 GTI Downpipe with 45k on it for sale. Looking for 100$ Also have OEM 2015 MK7 GTI Springs with 40k on them for sale looking for 50$ Thanks C
  6. C

IS38 vs Stage2 Tune MK7 GTI

Guys, I'd like your opinions on the pro's and con's of going IS38 or getting a stage 2 tune. What I am looking for is cost to actual power gains. I am currently considering both options. Here are a few questions to start off the discussion. Does the IS38 require a tune after install in...
  7. C

FAST fc04 18x8 with Indy500

PLease remove no longer for sale Hi All, I am putting these up for grabs. I just ordered a set of Metallic Black Fast Fc04 18x8 5x112 et40 wheels wrapped in Firehawks indy500 in size 225-40-r18. The wheels have never been installed on the car yet so these are brand new and ready to go...
  8. C

ODB Eleven for tails

Hi guys, I recently got some new LED tail lights with harness, I haven't had the chance to install them yet but I should be able in the coming weeks hopefully. I am looking for someone in the Ottawa area that would be able to code them for me. Preferably someone that as done it before. I do...
  9. C

GTI non-PP rear Brake Pads

Hi all, Another question for my Ottawa buddies. Any of you guys know where I could get some performance or decent brake pads for my car. I would need those to be in stock or overnighted to me. I want to do my rear brakes this weekend. My choice would be EBC Red or equivalent. Thanks C
  10. C

Cost of powder coating wheels

Hi All, I am interested in feedback from the Ottawa crowd. Does any of you know where to get a decent powder coating job done on some wheels. And how much it cost around. Thanks for the feedback. C
  11. C

Audi TTRS Brakes on MK7 GTI

Audi TTRS Brakes on MK7 GTI **PICS UP** Hi all, My latest mod on my GTI a set of Brembo TTRS from calipers and rotors. This thread is to inform my fellow canadians who are considering the mod that FAST FC04 18'' wheels fit or the brakes. The exact specs of the wheels are FAST FC04 18x8 ET40...
  12. C

WTB Euro LED Dark cherry Tail lights.

Looking for a set with harness and led reverse bulb would be nice. I am in Canada but I have an address in the US if its a problem. PM offers thanks. C
  13. C

Wheel alignment in Orleans

Guys, I am looking to get a wheel alignment in Orleans post VWR spring install. Any places to recommend. If none I can drive around Ottawa also. Thanks C
  14. C

Lowering Springs VS Winter

Hi guys, I want to lower my car, I am currently considering VWR or Eibach (not as low). I would like the input from fellow CDN's that run there cars lowered in the winter. Any issues? Thanks C
  15. C

Hi all from the new guy from Ottawa

Hi all, New to the forum from the Ottawa east end. I have a questions for you guys, since I am fairly new to the modding world. Where do you guys purchase your parts online? I was about to place an order from ECS tuning until I saw the shipping charges??? What's up with that...