GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Engine Part??

Does anyone know what this part number is? It’s broken and I need a replacement. It holds the o2 sensor.
  2. B

Anyone know what this PN is?

Anyone know what this part number is? I can’t find it on the diagrams. It’s the bracket that holds the o2 sensors. I’ve attached a photo. Thanks guys!!
  3. B

Will a 2020 Tiguan Motor Work in a 2017 GTI?

My GTI motor blew due to a broken spark plug tip. It’s making a weird knocking sound. I found a 2020 Tiguan engine with 23k miles for 2500. Will it fit in a 2017 GTI? It looks the same except for the HPFP.
  4. B

What is this sound? Broken spark plug electrode - clicks intermittently - need help

did anyone find a solution to this? Mine broke off today and have the same issue and sound. POS RS7 plugs. Fucking bullshit
  5. B

Anyone Know What This Noise Is?

Ok ill try it tomorrow and let you know. Its dark out right now. I'm just scared its a rod bearing which makes no sense with liqui moly oil changes every 5k miles. But the noise is very loud...
  6. B

i literally just replaced it after those failures thinking its low voltages. But it still makes the noise in the video and errors.
  7. B

the codes were for misfire for each cylinder. And turbo wastegate voltage. Also for some reason I got a ton of alerts with the ignition on. It was saying rear camera failure, wiper failure, head unit failure, etc. I've never seen that before in my life. So odd....
  8. B

Was driving on the highway and all of the sudden I heard this noise. Am I screwed? Here is the video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DS1LBhvxLQJVYIUOpe1J-H9j5rq7AE2G/view?usp=drivesdk
  9. B

Shop Recommendations for New GTI Engine NJ

I check my oil religiously. I just checked it when it broke down and the oil level didnt drop at all. Still full.
  10. B

Shop Recommendations for New GTI Engine NJ

Hey All, My GTI has 75k miles and when I was driving the other day the engine sputtered and was making a very loud knocking sound - not the TSI tisk we all hear. Unfortunately, this is tell tell sign that the rod or bearing blew on the engine and needs replacement. What a POS engine. I changed...
  11. B

Engine replacement

what shop did you take it to? And how much did it cost to install the new engine?
  12. B

19" Pretoria with Tire Setup Question

Awesome man thanks for the very informative reply. Based on this, I think ill just stick with the OEM 18" pretorias. Unfortunately the width of the rim is 7.5 inches so I cant really go wider with tires.
  13. B

19" Pretoria with Tire Setup Question

Hey Guys, Quick question that I can't find a solid answer on. So I have a MK7 GTI and I really like the OEM 19" Pretoria design. The wheel dimensions is 19x8 so the maximum tire width I can put on is a 235. However, I don't want to lose my ride quality from switching my original 18's to 19's...
  14. B

Mod friendly Dealers in NJ

I want to get my 2017 GTI APR tuned and I wanted to get it tuned at a mod friendly dealer. I don’t want them to give me trouble if I need warranty work even if it’s related to the engine. Please tell me of any Mod friendly dealers in north NJ. Also, tell me your experiences with that dealer...
  15. B

Led Licnses plate light error--HELP

I recently bought the LED licenses plate lights from urotuning.com with the optional resistors. Link- https://www.urotuning.com/VW-LED-License-Plate-light-Golf-Mk4-Mk5-Mk6-Mk7-p/led-vw-mk4-5-6-7-genuine.htm. When I installed them I got the "bulb out" error code. Is there anything I need to do...
  16. B

Yakima K692 Fit Kit Roof Rack

If anyone here is looking for the Yakima K692 fit kit please PM me. I ordered them online and had them imported from Australia. If it is all sold out, you will have to wait 2 weeks for a new shipment. I am not making money on this, I'm doing it as a favor because shipping cost me $100 for each...
  17. B

Yakima Roof Rack K692 Fit Kit

I need the Yakima roof rack k692 fit kit but I can't find them anywhere. I'm going to buy the Yakima s25 bars for my gti, but I want the fit kit before I purchase them. Does anyone here have the k692 fit kit they can sell?