GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

GTI PP Haldex/4Motion retrofit

So how’s the AWD GTI? Or did you go the smart route and just buy an R/S3/A3?
  2. Z

Door Locking/Unlocking while driving issue

Any updates on this? My 2019 just started doing this.
  3. Z

Is my HPFP dying? (log inside)

Update: Auto tech internals just got here today. Ordering the update for my 93 map and skipping the update to my e30 map and going with the OTS e85 map! Will update after installation!
  4. Z

FS: DFG Tuning intake tube, filter. Dark Cherry Euro tails added.

FWIW I have the CTS silicone intake tube and it’s the same. It’s a few mm short!
  5. Z

2 gallons of e85 and knock is gone. https://datazap.me/u/zoominms3/mobils-fuel-trash-part-2?log=0&data=9-15-19-23-34-35
  6. Z

I just took out stock heat range plugs that were gapped at 0.024 and the brisk are gapped at 0.024
  7. Z

update: installed brisk er10s today and still getting quite a bit of KR in cylinder 3. https://datazap.me/u/zoominms3/chasing-down-knock?log=0&data=8-15
  8. Z

https://datazap.me/u/zoominms3/trouble-shooting?log=0&data=15-22 ran this log, its cleaner as I didn't really have wheel spin. IATs are wonderful, 4 over ambient and I have rail pressure again which is great but HPFP is still at 100% and I am not loving that knock in cylinder 3.
  9. Z

https://datazap.me/u/zoominms3/intercooler-installed?log=0&data=1-15-20-35 Took this log on the way home today. Installed my intercooler finally. Looks like I have rail pressure and my LTFT has gone down. It was a little wet and I lost traction during the log. Does this look better? I see a...
  10. Z

I gotcha.. the closest e85 pump to me usually tests around e55 in winter and e70 in the summer. There is another pump but its about 40 minutes away that usually tests high 80s low 90s. But thats a ride.
  11. Z

Alright I will keep an eye on it. I think I might reflash my tune and see if the fuel trims settle down a little. I’m not sure why they’re so high?! Does the regular e30 map have that much adaptability to such a range of ethanol percentages? Or is that because you have a custom ethanol tune?
  12. Z

Thank you. Will update both maps and order pump internals. Appreciate the informative help and support! Anything else I need / need to lookout for in the meantime?
  13. Z

Thoughts on flashing that tune to see if my pump can handle it? Or most likely can't handle it.. I have it already but we were still on winter blend when I test it last.
  14. Z

Thanks Diggs. Is this in any imminent danger of failure by the looks of it? Should I stay out of WOT? Or am I worried about something that may be a non issue? Could lack of fuel cause it to lean out? I should see steady rail pressure the length of the pull correct? Sorry for the million...
  15. Z

Hey all, Made the mistake of posting my log on the EQT facebook page and immediately got the glovebox answer. Can someone take a look at this log for me. Does this mean my HPFP is on the way out? Rail pressure drops and HPFP looks like its maxed out...
  16. Z

FS: Small part-out. APR intake and coil packs

best price shipped on the coils?
  17. Z

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

UPDATE: as promised. I yanked the NGK rs7 one step colder plugs. Two measured 0.025 and two measured 0.026 with feeler gauge. They were gapped to 0.024 when I put them in. I had my stock plugs with less than 10k on them in my tool box. Gapped them at 0.024 and tossed them back in and my knock...
  18. Z

Ed recommends one step for stock turbos and two steps colder for their turbo chargers.
  19. Z

Yea I noticed as with most Facebook pages it’s pretty low quality content. I will stick to the forums which have historically proven to be a wealth of knowledge. After the seafoam treatment I will run another log and post it here. Maybe someone would be kind enough to peek at it for me. Diggs...