GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

NE OH: CTS Catted DP, Cobb AP, ECS Boost Guage

Located in Cleveland, OH and came of a 2015 GTI. CTS Catted DP, used less than 5k miles. - SOLD Cobb AP V3 w/ all Cobb OTS tunes and MAP stage 1/2 93 tunes. - SOLD ECS Boost guage with guage pod and manifold boost tap. Never installed, brand new I'm box. - SOLD Sent from my SM-N950U...
  2. B

DSG Tune and clamping

Has anyone shown measurable data that a DSG tune is increasing the clutch clamping pressure? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. B

Cobb AP and BOSS500

Anyone know if there are any Cobb protuners tuning boss500 cars? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. B

Cobb AP - Driver requested torque

Playing around with the monitors on my AP and just curious how accurate that measure is? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. B

Charge Air Temperature

This is post IC, right? If so, what should I be expecting temps to be? I'm MAP Stage I and on a pull I'm about 260F @ 26PSI. It's in the low 30s ambient temp. That seems high, but I have no idea what I should be expecting Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. B

Catless downpipe question.

In Ohio we have self-service e-check kiosks... so I'm assuming this means no visual inspection (will finally have to do the e-check next year). If the CEL gets tuned out, would I have anything to worry about. I'm shopping for downpipes now and would prefer to go catless if I can still get...
  7. B

Anyone ever run against a C43?

One of my coworkers just picked up a sweet C43 AMG. I know they are pretty fast. How do we measure up? I'm thinking a stage 2 GTI ought to run with it?? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. B

In search of traction

After running my MAP Stage I on stock tires I've realized how shitty they are. Any recommendations for meats on the stock Austin's? Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  9. B

Why do you have a GTI?

Is the MK7 your first or are you a long-timer? I'm sure it's been asked before but I find it interesting. This is my first, I had a stint of Japanese sports cars in my early 20s then a bunch of grocery-getters. I was really familiar with the GTI but never thought it was my cup of tea until...
  10. B

Stage 2 on factory IC?

Add downpipe and 5150 tune and call it a day until I get bored. Yay or nay on factory intercooler? Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  11. B

Can't connect to Cobb AP update server

So my AccessPort connects to the AP Manager just fine and I was able to upload maps. However it kept failing to connect to the update server and could only work in offline mode? Is this something on my end or is maybe the server down? Anyone experienced this? Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  12. B

Pic request! Bronze rims on Night Blue Metallic!

Let's see them! Considering wheels for the spring. Thanks. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  13. B

Single exit exhaust?

Doesn't seem like there is anything commercially available? Is the only option custom? Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  14. B

FS: Neuspeed PM

64.10.15 Bought from another forum member and had it on the car for a few thousand miles. I bought an AccessPort so I don't need this anymore. Nice little power bump, good bang for the buck. $200 obo shipped to the lower 48. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  15. B

What build date should I be looking for?

I tried the search but I must not be very good at it because I couldn't find specifically what I was looking for. I am sure it has been discussed ad nauseum. I have a 2015 GTI, what range of build dates are associated with the earlier turbo revision that is apparently more prone to failure...
  16. B

Cobb Dyno tune vs E-tune

I'm assuming it is more advantageous to dyno tune, but is there really an appreciable difference? I have found I do have a Cobb dyno tuner locally to me, Redline Tuning, but I don't know much about them. It looks like they have produced some nice cars, though. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  17. B

Northeast Ohio Dyno?

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations on a place in Northeast Ohio for Dyno services? I would like to get some baseline numbers. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  18. B

Cobb AP question

I'm a GTI newb. Right now just running a Neuspeed PM, which apparently was my gateway drug. I know there are some OTS tunes with the Cobb, what I'm not clear on is what other tunes outside of those cost? I.e. I buy an AP for the same price as a typical stage I tune, is it another couple...
  19. B

Wtb: Neuspeed Power Module

Looking for a Power Module. In Cleveland, OH. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk