GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jarbear

Offset on wheels

Congrats to your son's on his new car! I posted a pic below of my old setup (Konig Ampliform) that were the same 18x8.5 et43. Note that I had mounted a 245/40 on mine, and the fronts were flush, and the rears had a 3mm spacer (all with OE alignment and lowering springs). That being said...
  2. Jarbear

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

For the record, my last set of wheels was 18x8.5 et43, with 245/40 Firehawk Indy 500 with VWR Springs. With an OE spec alignment, and fender screw removed, I didn't experience any rubbing. Also, I may or may not have just pledged for a set of 17x9 in Anthracite. Gotta have Apex wheels on both...
  3. Jarbear

Sold

PM'd
  4. Jarbear

FS: 034Motorsport rear sway bar

Sold! Thanks!
  5. Jarbear

FS: AWE Track

Still available for pick-up
  6. Jarbear

Replied
  7. Jarbear

Bump - I appreciate all of the offers to pay for shipping. But as of right now, I do not want to go through the hassle of packing/shipping, and potential shipping damages. So the exhaust is still pick up only. Thanks!
  8. Jarbear

Bump! Price Drop!
  9. Jarbear

When is your buddy coming through this way?
  10. Jarbear

Bump!
  11. Jarbear

SOLD: 034 Motorsport P34 intake

Bump! Price drop
  12. Jarbear

Updated - shipping available at buyers expense
  13. Jarbear

Yes, Mk7
  14. Jarbear

Awe track exhaust w/ black tips. Good condition. Included reduced for stock DP. Looking to get $400 Pick-up only in SF Bay Area. Thanks for looking!
  15. Jarbear

Used 034 P34 intake + a NEW K&N drop in filter. In excellent condition. Included all hardware/SAI fitting. Looking for $180. Would prefer local pickup in the SF Bay Area, shipping available at buyers expense.
  16. Jarbear

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Uhh no it wont work. The calipers mount with "tabs" on the caliper that match up to the mounting holes on the knuckle. The many others (like TTRS, Stoptech, etc.) are radial mount, where the mounting bracket is different for each application. This is why the TTRS caliper can be used on both the...