GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Wanted: 312mm caliper carriers

As the title says. Need caliper carriers from a non-PP GTI. Must be willing to ship to Nova Scotia, Canada thru USPS.
  2. J

WTB: 312mm caliper carriers

As the title says. Need caliper carriers from a non-PP GTI. Must be willing to ship to Nova Scotia.
  3. J

FS: Brand new CTS transmission mount

Bought this a long time ago and finally got around to try installing it. Turns out it's for a 6-sp or DSG trans and won't fit my 5-sp (2 bolts attach the mount to the trans vs 3 bolts). It would cost you roughly $215 from CTS with new stretch bolts. Asking $160 with new bolts. Located in Nova...
  4. J

Torque Solutions vs BFI trans insert

Anyone have any experience with the Torque Solutions trans insert? It appears to be just like the BFI insert, only 75a instead of 70a, so just slightly stiffer than the BFI one. I was planning on getting the BFI insert, but it's currently hard to get in Canada, and ordering directly thru BFI...
  5. J

Chrome stripe lower grill on Golf

I have seen a few Golfs with lower grilles with a chrome stripe, but it seems to only be the Highline models (top trim level), while my Comfortline (mid level) is just black plastic. DAP lists the left and right fog grilles, and going by the pictures they are the chrome trimmed grilles, but I...