GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

There are clips for the visor and roof handles. Those clips are a pita to get out but with small pocket screwdrivers you should be able to get it. It took me about an hour to get those things out. The overhead console is pretty easy to get out. Try searching up videos on it to get an idea. You...
  2. W

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

The patches came off no problem. If you want you can also try replacing the patches. VW sells a kit dirt cheap. If that doesn't work then try the permatex instead of the patches. When you remove the patches VW added you should be able to visually see small cracks on your frame. Fill them up a...
  3. W

MK7 Confessions

Can you elaborate on this. I'm having evap issues i can't trace and have also flipped my catch can cleaning something and want to see if i have the same issue.
  4. W

[Q] Cylinder head cover removal

If it's the cam girdle it is not as hard as it appears as long as you know how to follow steps. I resealed my call girdle with no special tools. Just make sure you follow the service manual for tightening the bolts and do not use a 3/8 torque wrench for it either. I used a YouTube video from a...
  5. W

Mk7.5 Euro Rear Tails Not Working - DAP Harness

I figured out my issue. I had a coding related issue so i coded everything back to stock settings and then recoded everything manually. The running taillights are now working on the car as well as the rear fog. Prior to recoding everything the running taillights were not working at all.
  6. W

Mk7.5 Euro Rear Tails Not Working - DAP Harness

Did you ever get this sorted out? I'm having the same issues. I got my rear fog to work but now I have no daytime rear lights. Break reverse and turn signals all work.
  7. W

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

I tried but since i hadn't come out of pocket for the replacement I didn't qualify.
  8. W

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

There's a class action law suit against VW for this issue. Those patches they add only do so much. It's just crap that they have a tech bulletin for it and don't even make the customer aware that the car is being patched when you take the car in for unrelated issues. Then when those patches fail...
  9. W

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

VW unbeknownst to me had used the patch kit they sell on my car whenever I took it in for servicing and they noticed cracks. It's on their service bulletin. 60k in or so those patches they placed were no longer effective and I started to get leaks in the cabin. I take it back because it's a...
  10. W

Coilovers on DCC GTI??

Mine does but I believe it was an added option not a standard feature. I could be wrong however.
  11. W

Raceseng Sphereoligy knob mk7+ 6spd

Is this still available?
  12. W

MK7 GTI PR525 LPFP (SOLD)

PR Stage 3.5 525 Walbro low pressure fuel pump. Preassembled. Comes with the basket. 450 $350obo shipped.
  13. W

Upper Timing Cover Bolt PN

https://www.shopdap.com/catalog/product/view/id/280424