GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

SOLD ---- FS $200 shipped : JB4 EA888 Group 2 (MK7 GTI 2.0T) Rev 1

Rev 1 version of this https://burgertuning.com/collections/volkswagen/products/group-2-vw-ea888-tuner?variant=32971576590 The only differences I'm aware of are the box and the wire covering - the new versions are braided cloth while this version is plastic and the tubing is cracking in places...
  2. M

My DSG is dead at 20k miles - '17 Sport

Covered under the power train warranty but huh? No mods, driving like a normal person and drops out of gear, reverse not available etc etc. Limp to dealer and a new one is on the way, no eta on return of car. While checking it out they also found at least 1 if not both water pumps on the...
  3. M

Add me to the dead battery club - Only 12,300 miles

2017 Sport with a Dec 16 build date. Only 12,300 on the clock, mostly short trips which I understand is a known battery killer. Replaced with a Bosch H5 from Pep Boys, direct drop in, for $130. Dealer may have covered it but by the time I towed the car in and missed half a day of work I would...
  4. M

Scratches in dashboard plastic..

My kids have scratched up the passenger side dashboard area by putting their feet up on it. This is the pebbled soft touch stuff above the fake carbon fiber strip, not the strip itself. Any way to reduce or remove these?
  5. M

New guy saying hello

Just picked up a 2017 Sport after 7 years in the BMW E90 community. First impressions of the car are really favorable, this really is a well engineered car. >Technology suite is pretty comprehensive for such an inexpensive car. Of course coming from a 10 year old car this is to be expected...