GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

AeroForce Defrost Vent Gauge Pod

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $55 shipped in cont US plus PP fees unless Friends and Family Open to offers DM for quickest response Used AeroForce Gauge Pod fits perfectly in the top defrost vent and frees up the driver side vent for normal use. I live in Texas so having the use of my side vent was...
  2. D

Whiteline Aluminum Lower Control Arms

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $350 $325 plus shipping and PP fees unless friends and family Open to offers DM for quickest response Used on my MK7 R for a very short time and very few miles. I installed them in April 2020 then the pandemic happened and I have been 100% work from home since. I drove maybe...
  3. D

Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $550 $525 plus shipping and PP fees unless friends and family Open to offers DM for quickest response Used intercooler off my MK7 Golf R. Has one broken tab see photos but shouldn't interfere with the security, installation, or performance. Be sure to confirm compatibility...
  4. D

APR Valved Exhaust w/ Valve Controller for MK7 R

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $1,500 local pickup: Dallas, TX $1,600 shipped PM for quickest response APR Valved Exhaust with the valve controller for the MK7 R. Won't fit the MK7.5 without modification. Prefer local pickup, but will ship. It is packed up and ready to go. Center resonator section is...
  5. D

Raceseng DSG Knob Translucent Blue

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $150 $140 shipped Cont US Nearly brand new. Purchased in November installed December removed February to sell the vehicle. Maybe driven with it installed 4 times due to 100% work from home. Perfect condition and ready to go. PM for fastest response.
  6. D

MK7R Part Out **Lots of Performance and Cosmetics**

Well the time has come to say goodbye to the R so I am parting out what I can. Since it is a long list of items I have included an image listing parts available and pending removal along with asking prices and whether shipping within Cont. US is included or split. I included shipping on most of...
  7. D

WTB APR Valve Remote

Thought I'd give this a try while I wait for the next APR sale. If anyone is looking to sell their APR valve remote PM me. I'm not looking to rob, low ball, or be unreasonable, just looking to get a decent deal shipped to 75228. :peace:
  8. D

Flow Design Front Splitter MK7R

$150 plus shipping and PayPal fees if not using friends and family. I’m open to reasonable offers and could potentially split shipping depending on cost. PM for quickest response. Not sure if it works on the GTI. Selling my scraped up Flow Design Splitter. It pulled down the belly pan while...
  9. D

APR Vent Gauge Pod

SOLD $40 shipped +PayPal fees unless using friends and family. PM for quickest response. Went to a different pod so I’m selling my APR pod. Perfect condition and ready to go.
  10. D

WTB APR Catback and Valve Controller

Thought I’d post here in case someone is planning to sell their car or swap exhausts. Not looking for some insanely low priced deal just a fair used price before I pull the trigger and buy new. Local to Dallas/Ft Worth area or shipped to 75228. If you’re local I can even swap either completely...
  11. D

Maxton Design Rear Spoiler Extension Textured

SOLD shipped in cont US. PM for quickest response. Willing work with buyer to ship to AK, HI or Canada. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-maxton-design-parts/spoiler-extension-textured/vw-go-7-gti-cap1/ I decided to go with something new so I removed my Maxton rear spoiler extension. It’s in great...
  12. D

APR Catch Can

SOLD Shipped Cont. US PM for quickest response. I decided to move to an open intake and since I'm removing the APR intake I'm going to go without a catch can for the time being. I'm willing to ship outside Cont. US and will work out shipping costs with the buyer. Catch Can = SOLD shipped -...
  13. D

FS: Damaged MK7R Maxton Front Splitter

$100 plus 1/2 shipping and PayPal fees if not Friends and Family. This was on my car for a total of 3 weeks. The damaged happened the second week and I found a great deal on a Flow Design splitter as a replacement otherwise it would still be on the car. I planned to Dremel the damage to be...
  14. D

H&R Trak+ Wheel spacers 10mm & 15mm with longer bolts

SOLD I have two pairs of H&R trak+ wheel spacers. $120 plus shipping PM for quickest response. Shipping within the US will be $19 if you want the original boxes and $14 if not using either the large or medium flat rate boxes respectively. 10mm 2055571ASW with 37mm black 14x1.5 ball seat...
  15. D

RAD Wheel Locks 35mm 14x1.5 ball seat

SOLD PM for quickest response. German made RAD 35mm wheel locks 14x1.5 ball seat I ordered these from ModdedEuros and decided to go a different route for my new wheels. They were delivered today so they’ve never been installed. I’m waiting to hear back on my RMA request but they might try...
  16. D

RAD Wheel Locks 35mm 14x1.5 ball seat

SOLD PM for quickest response. German made RAD 35mm wheel locks 14x1.5 ball seat I ordered these from ModdedEuros and decided to go a different route for my new wheels. They were delivered today so they’ve never been installed. I’m waiting to hear back on my RMA request but they might try...
  17. D

42dd O2 Spacer

Selling a used 42 Draft Design O2 spacer. $35 shipped PM for quickest response http://www.42draftdesigns.com/o2-sensor-spacer/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

Pinalloy Paddle Shifter Extensions

SOLD Selling my used Pinalloy shifter extensions. $25 shipped PM for quickest response. They have all of the set screws and are in good condition. I upgraded to S2T so no longer need them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk