GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

JB1

I am selling my JB1 rev1 I bought this as a used from my local vw group. It is on my car for about 5000k and now I took it off for my dealership visit. I don't have a data cable. the previous owner told me it is set up in map 1 setting. Reason for sale: want to explore different options...
  2. K

diffuser?

Hi everyone, I feel like this was covered multiple times already on the forum but somehow I am having trouble finding a good answer. I have TSI and am putting GTI catback (mainly for the look) to my golf. Now I need rear valance and I don't mind going for not genuine VW diffuser (mainly for...
  3. K

Safe or not safe?

I was looking at local ad and found old oz rims. Now one of them has damage on the centre, where the caps usually go on (see photos). I heard these light weight rims are more susceptible to damage and I don't think i should pull the trigger. Does this kind of damage will jeopardize the...
  4. K

Audi rims on golf tsi?

Hi all, I am wondering whether this is a good idea or not. I have found cheap (this is why i am considering )audi a4 5 spoke rims with tires that i am thinking about putting on my golf tsi with 15inch rims. This is 17 inch rims 5x112 et 45. So it should fit on golf, right? Should I do this? Any...