GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

4x Enkei Raijin 18"x8" +45 5x112 w/Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 225/40/18 - $1,100

Sold my MK7 GTI and selling my summer wheels. Please make sure these fit your car, there are no refunds or warranty. No curb rash and they are straight and true but these are used and have typical wear but don't expect new wheels. (See pics) Cash Only, only selling as complete set. Pickup only...
  2. P

Do you know what this is? Marks under clear coat of the wheel.

I noticed this mark? On one of my wheels (Nogaro’s). Its under the clear coat and I haven’t had any luck finding information on it. I want to say it started small and seemed to grow a little. There is no physical damage to the outside of the wheel. Any help identifying it and opinions if its...
  3. P

macOS Mojave and GolfMK7 forum font change

Anyone upgrade to Mojave and now the font on this forum (and other forums) changed to this terrible hard to read font? Can barely see the bold on unread posts. Can't seem to find out how to bring it back... :eek:
  4. P

OptiCoat and Coating question

I've decided to go with Opticoat Pro and I have some concerns about curing and washing in the winter. The forum seems to have a lot of people who have gone through this already and I figure its worth a try. 1. Curing - everything I read says avoid water/bird poop/direct sunlight/etc. during...
  5. P

WTB: Front PP "GTI" grill emblem with missing "G" or "T"

WTB: Front PP "GTI" grill emblem with missing "G" or "T" A little unusual but the "I" fell off on my front grill "GTI" emblem and I'd like to try to fix it. If you have a front PP emblem with the "I" intact, then I'm interested in giving you a few bucks for it. Just let me know how much you...
  6. P

PENDING SALE: 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS (set of 4) No. Virginia - $200

SOLD: 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS (set of 4) No. Virginia - $200 SOLD Replaced the tires on my GTI today and need to get rid of these. These were the stock tires (2017 GTI Sport). Tires have 6,488 miles on them. Never plugged or patched. 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS set...