GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Jb1& Alum case 2019 Golf R

JB1 JB1 Aluminum Enclosure For; 2019 golf R $220.00
  2. M

Need some help

I just received the 034 dog-bone and insert. i have a 2019 R i have taken out the 21mm bolt as required. i have tried to remove the OEM dog bone. It’s surrounded by rubber and will not separate. I can twist but that’s it. i have tried all day to contact the company. I can’t get anyone at any...
  3. M

Looking for a shop near ocala

I am looking for a place to instal a jb4 for me. thanks, robin
  4. M

2021 models

I read in paper today the following; Remember it’s in the paper so it must be true....... Gti comes out in 2021 Mild hybrid 2.0 liter 48 volt electric motor generator 300 horse Unclear if vw will sell golf or r in North America.
  5. M

Performance monitor fix

I just got an email from VW stating they have completed the fix.
  6. M

Permissible upgrades?

I just bought a new R. What can I do to my new car to enhance performance parameters without loosing my warranty? It looks like anything is a possible gamble! Who has had warranty work done with mods and not turned down? TIA
  7. M

Mk7 vs iPad

I took my iPad with me today. I tossed it on the passenger seat plugged in to charge. Started the car and got the seatbelt warning light. Clicked and Unclicked the belt. No change. Restarted the car same deal. I finally picked up the iPad and the warning light went off. :eek:
  8. M

The ring video

Some VW's in here. Bet ya can't watch it all......:eek: https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKqQiEIsaX829mM1ISYKuqmgLh4a6tDI2vUOJXiWFz-2xdMP3U-VQmmxMotocpYxj9xexcvFoNPvRTVKGQFPmU4WHPVqBw&v=VViTxvDKIq8
  9. M

Armrest cleaning

I have a new gti and want to clean and protect my armrest's. Both on the door and between the seats. I also want to clean protect the a pillar. I can not tell what the material is nor best way to clean. I have a cloth interior. Thanks for any help.
  10. M

FS/ new rims/tires

sold
  11. M

Water temp gage

I just bought a 17 Sport. I have noticed that the electronic H2O gage goes to 194 and sits their. I live in Florida and it's 95 today. If I am sitting at a long light or driving that gage does not go up or down at all not even 2 degrees. I am guessing it's really not a gage and just a program? I...
  12. M

Newbie questions

I just a 17 paddle sport. A couple of things stand out and I am not sure if they are normal?. 1. When I place the car in park and release the brake it feels as if it's moving a foot. Probably not that much but it does move. 2. It seems to have a slight hesitation when I push the gas pedal from...