GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Zednix

Show us your MK7

19" Pretoria look great. I got them used for $900 cad for 4. Picked tires used as well. $320 for 4 with 10k kms on them. Spacers went on today, 15mm front and 20mm rear. Loving it so far.
  2. Zednix

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Spacers installed today. 15mm front, 20mm rear. They do a great job with 19's getting them out quite a bit.
  3. Zednix

Stock suspension & aftermarket wheels: Let's see em!

17 Sportwagen S with 19" Pretorias. 235/35r19. I love how it changes the look of the car. Below will be Torontos w/studded winters on 16"
  4. Zednix

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

After driving at night a few times I wish I went with 30 on the driver and front passenger windows. 20 is pretty dark at night, I'm not sure how people see anything at night with 5%.
  5. Zednix

Show us your MK7

Freshly tinted with ceramic. It's 20% on all the windows and the brow with blackout vinyl on the little triangles.
  6. Zednix

Am I Rice If ...?

what is going on over here?
  7. Zednix

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

3d floor mat for my GSW, if weathertech would get their head right and fully cover the dead pedal I might have bought that instead
  8. Zednix

MK7 to MK7.5 Steering wheel

how is the width of the mk8 wheel compared to the mk7 and then the GSW/reg golf wheel? I had a mk7 gti and i hated how skinny the wheel was.
  9. Zednix

What is your hitch and rack setup? I've been looking into getting something on my gti Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  10. Zednix

What music do you listen to??

Lots of different stuff, metal and hard stuff with great guitars and drums, then onto Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, then some drum n bass, some beardyman, chetfaker, flume, in this moment, otep. I avoid some stuff like country, rap and whatever is pop. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  11. Zednix

Leyo paddle shifter extenders installed. Silver, they didn't have black available.