GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Noise Left Rear - Golf R

Maybe you guys can point me in a direction before going to the dealership. Getting some noise in the left rear of my 2015 Golf R, 65,000 miles. It is pretty clear over 30 MPH. When you unweight that wheel by turning left it goes away. Rotated tires to make sure it wasn't a tire. No Joy...
  2. R

Firebird Fun

Nice end of series Firebird pulled out in front of me this morning making me slow down. It was noisy and between shifts did some popping. We both made a left up a moderate hill and he decided to step on it. He may have been somewhat confused when a VW Golf kept up with him. Probably thinking...
  3. R

Help Dead Battery Cause Unknown

Feel stupid. Parked the black 15 R outside at noon. Windows cracked nothing else odd. 95F outside, sat for 4 hrs. When START button pushed message said key not identified. Jumped car and everything fine. No battery problems before or after. This is the first time it was stored outside in...
  4. R

2015 Autobahn with LSD

Must have the performance pack, extra 10 HP and bigger brakes. One I am looking at claims to have LSD but the brake calipers don't say GTI. What's up?
  5. R

Need to Drive Golf R?

I like the GTI, have driven a few. Believe i want a 15-17 with the power pack. Transmission is up in the air. I'm an old fogie so more than a conservative tune withbthe DSG is out of the question. Do I need to Drive an R? Am I going to find it 'heavy' like a 4wd Fusion Sport? Don't need...