GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Chose wrong model in OBD Eleven, any help?

Hey guys, I posted this same issue on the OBD Eleven forum, to which I got one reply in German.. So I set up OBD Eleven and entered my vin, but I selected 2017+ Golf (facelift) as my model, when I should have chosen 2012-2017 (non facelift) Golf. I deleted the car from the in app Garage, but...
  2. R

CTS Turbo 3” exhaust flange gaskets?

Hey everyone, I picked up a used CTS cat back and I need a new gasket for for the mid pipe to muffler flange. CTS’ website doesn’t list it and I my local auto parts store doesn’t have it either. Anyone know another manufacture that has one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

GTI PP Rear Swaybar on MK7 TSI

Hey everyone, someone close by to me is selling off some GTI parts, including a PP rear swaybar, he's offering a good price, $100 CAD for it and im thinking of picking it up for my TSI. For $100 it seems worth it, but can anyone here tell me how nice of an upgrade this will make? Thanks everyone.
  4. R

Mercedes Bens E550 AMG Wheels on a MK7?

Hey everyone, been looking for some wheels for my TSI and there is a set of E550 AMG wheels for sale near me, 18x8.5 ET48. Just wondering if anyone has pictures of these wheels on a mk7, not just a TSI These wheels in particular Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Tornado Red TSI Build

Hey everyone, Very happy to finally have a MK7 to contribute to the forums! I had been waiting a little over two months for the dealer to find a 5 Speed TSI in Tornado Red with the convenience package. The team at VW of Peterborough here in Ontario did an amazing job finding one for me, and I...
  6. R

Low risk mods

Hi everyone, I will be getting a '17 Golf TSI next week and was looking to start a thread of low risk, more inexpensive and easy mods for this platform that could be fun to do on our cars To start, i'm planning on putting in some VWR or DG springs, a GTI downpipe from my brothers GTI and a...