GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Keeping chime after service reminder? How to disable?

HI, I did reset the oil change and the inspection reminder on my MK7. My problem is I still have about 6 chimes when turn on ignition without any fault message or fault code. Did someone faced with the same issue? I tried to reset oil/insp both OBDeleven and manual (0.0) method but no...
  2. B

Flexible vs. fixed oil interval?

Hi, If I don't have the QG1 PR code on my 1.6 TDI (CLHA). Do I have to stick to the 15k km oil change interval? I have some misunderstand meanings of these worlds: - Fixed Service (Time and Distance) - Flexible Service (LongLife Service) - Service Interval Extension (QG1) Can I use a long...
  3. B

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Hi! Can somebody tell the differences between following mirror part numbers? 7N0 857 511 5G0 857 511 A 5G0 857 511 D My father ordered a 5G0 857 511 A because I told him I will change the mirror. He thought it will be a nice gift. I am not sure I'll able to pop it on the windshield as I now...
  4. B

DSG with a hole on the top

Hi all, I have an '13 MK7 with dry running DSG. I was cleaning the engine bay when I noticed there is a rectangular hole on the top of the transmission enclosure. Can anyone check on their car if there is a rubber plug in it or it is free? I think it is not normal to having a kind of...
  5. B

How to remove BCM (or CECM) remove to add pins.

HI! I am new on forum and spend some time to search on the web and MK7 forums, but no success. :confused: Is there any write-up how to remove the BCM or how to make this stuff touchable to disconnect a connector for adding extra pin into it? I found it, I can see it with the CAN gateway and...