GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Whats going on?? limp & errors

I have a 2016 Golf GTD DGS. I was driving home on motorway and got an orange flashing swirly thing on dash (shown picture) and also got an error on the infotainment screen (also pictured). Car went into limp home which got me home.. slowly. I did the usual fix it for everything.. turned it off...
  2. S

steering wheel rattle

Does anyone know how to fix the rattle from the centre steering wheel/airbag. Its really bad/loud. Car only 1 year old. 2016 GTD. I could take to dealers but presumably they will just replace with newer parts with same design fault. Checking first that there isn't a quick fix as I think I have...
  3. S

MK7 GTD RIEGER Rear Bumper Insert / Diffuser - Gloss Black

As Title. UK delivery, or collect from Telford £145 + £30 Delivered http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-MK7-GTD-RIEGER-Rear-Bumper-Insert-Diffuser-Gloss-Black-/252972443062?
  4. S

FKIN Stubborn rear diffuser!!!

Trying to get rear diffuser off an mk7 GTD. I undone the two screws in middle. There are not screws at end like on the GTI as ive seen in other threads. There and 2 clips each far end to prise. Done all that the multiplt top mounts apparantly are only for locating? Doesn't fkin budge at all...