GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Joel

FS JB4 W/Bluetooth

*****BT connect no longer available... $300 shipped in the USA Have had installed for a little over a year, pulled off this morning to install a Cobb AP. I lowered all the map 6 settings before removing, and it has the latest firmware update. Thanks, Joel
  2. Joel

Aliexpress IS38

I just noticed they are selling IS38's on Aliexpress...
  3. Joel

Co-workers brothers FRS getting an LS1

My co-worker sent me this link, LS 3 not 1... The FRS is his brothers, I have seen pictures of it before this. Pretty cool, they are doing a lot of the work for free to get their kit ready. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEk7Bc7rx3o&feature=share
  4. Joel

Wheel color for CSG

I have been considering getting my wheels powder coated a dfferent color. Can throw my stockers on while I wait... Bronze is high on the list. I have also rolled around a dark black red or purple, maybe even a dark green... not sure how this would look. If you have any suggestions of specific...
  5. Joel

FS: Boomba short shift adapter

Removed to install Dieselgeek sigma 6 Had on the car since March 2017, about 4,500 miles. Works great, just wanted a F/B + S/S shifter. $50 shipped USA...
  6. Joel

Those with o2 spacers and CEL free

I would like to know what spacer you are running? The orientation of the spacer, and How far is the spacer threaded in? Thank you for your input. I just put the 42DD spacer on and got the light within 25 miles... It is pointed up and slightly towards the firewall. 3/8 of an inch or a little...
  7. Joel

Vibrant O2 spacer for sale

25 shipped to USA The third insert is in the spacer...
  8. Joel

Lovely surprise this morning...

Had to have happened when I went to pick up a pizza last night... Of course I was on my way out of town for work, hoping the place has exterior cameras... new strip mall so it might. Pissed...