GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

JB1 W/ Data cable.

used for 6k miles. Works great only selling because I am selling the car. Will have ready to ship tomorrow afternoon. $250 shipped.
  2. A

The mod bug is still biting...

So even though I am headed out on vacation next month I still have a litttle extra mod money to play with..about 400 bucks...but I can't think of anything worth while to get. So far I have jb1, cts intake, exhaust, nurburing wheels with nitto 555 g2 tires. What next?
  3. A

OEM Austin wheels

Selling my OEM 18" AUSTIN wheels and 225/40r18 Hankook tires. The combo has 6500 miles on them. They have the overlays on them now but I would remove them and clean the wheels. Asking $400 picked up in Bimringham, Al
  4. A

Lets talk about moving....

So for the last few years it's really crossed my mind to move back to Florida. Grew up for the most part in Panama City..then came to Alabama. After HS graduation I moved back to PC but came back to Bham when my Father got sick. He passed away and I fell backwards to a job in The coal Industry...
  5. A

Finally decided on wheels

After a long debate I finally ordered a set of Bronze TSW Nurburing wheels for my Tornado red GTI in 18" What suspension set up and tires should I do to give the car a nice flush look.
  6. A

What color wheels should I get?

My GTI is tornado red. I'm pretty much leaning towards the TSW Nurburing wheels. What should I do.
  7. A

Road trip?

How far have you ever driven your Golf? My GF and I are leaving on a cruise from Miami in July. I was gonna book a flight but from birmingham, al to Miami it's around 800 for both..even on the cheapest day. 1600 miles round trip...so maybe 4.5 tanks of fuel. I will have the first service done...
  8. A

I brought home a friend for my GTI

Say hello to kitty! Ok I'm only Joking. We just had this hellcat traded in at the dealership where I work at which is a Ford/CDJR automotive group. Being the parts manager I get to help out with service a lot, since I'm also an ex mechanic. This car only has about 1200 miles on it and the...
  9. A

So got bit by the MOD bug...got a ?

4k miles and time to do some work. I scored a CTS intake locally pretty cheap, Deleted Resonator, and have a used JB1 unit on the way. Now the goal is to keep the warranty but get a little more power. Between the Resonator delete and the cts intake the sound is where I want it. Slight exhaust...
  10. A

What would it take to run with a Challenger RT

Just as the title states. I know our cars make pretty good power especially for a turbo 4 banger. What would it take to hang with a challenger RT in a Straight line?
  11. A

Had my GTI for one 1 week.

So I've owned my car for a little over one week. I'll be honest the first few days I was worried I made the mistake over not taking home the WRX. I realized this when trying to merge into traffic in 2nd gear and breaking traction at 50% throttle...even in the rain still sucks. My main goal was...
  12. A

Replicas?

Anyone here run the ART replics. Looking for some wheels for my new 17 Tornado Red golf. I HATE HATE HATE the factory wheels. I like the R wheels but having trouble finding any used and I can get replica 18s. Also any other styles may look good on the Tornado red. I would say black but I...
  13. A

First time GTI owner.

Hello all! Just picked up a 17 model GTI S. I have a big background with cara but mostly from the muscle world. Only thing I had close was a 06 Cobalt SS. I recently had to find a new job and I know drive over 70 miles a day. I decided that driving my 2015 Silverado 4x4 round trip to work at...