GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Cheap tires for daily driving

Stopping distances should be the most important data point when shopping for "cheap" tires for daily driving. No matter how conservative you may be driving, you cannot control those in front of you. Q
  2. D

APR dealer in Metro boston area?

Where is "best" place for APR tune in eastern MA? Thanks Q
  3. D

VWR wheels, 18x8 and 18x8.5, anthracite, ET45

Decided to sell the VWR wheels I have left. I have: - 3 VWR600006, 18x8.5, ET 45, Anthracite (good as new, ~10K miles) - 1 VWR600001, 18x8, ET 45, Anthracite (new, never mounted) Asking $250ea. pics and additional detail upon request. Thanks Q
  4. D

FS: BC Racing BR coilovers

going back to stock height BC Racing coilovers with roughly 8K miles on them (I've put exactly 1,800mi on them). everything included, tools and perches. located in DFW TX asking $500 + shipping or best offer. pictures upon request. Thanks Q
  5. D

FS TX: 2016 GTI S, 4 door night blue

considering a trade in, but would rather sell to an enthusiast. 2016 GTI 4dr, night blue 6MT <23K miles Good condition with very minor wear and tear. comes with both monster mats and stock mats (pretty much new). 235/40-18 HTR-III tires with 60-70% left modifications: 1. APR stage 1 2...
  6. D

FS TX: Racingline 18x8" ET45, single brand new never used

Ordered the wrong one from the UK. it's the 18x8" ET 45 5x112 57.1 bore it's brand new, just unpacked long enough to realize it was the wrong size. not looking to ship it back there. Anyone looking for a spare? pictures upon request asking $300. Thanks
  7. D

NE DFW twisty road cruise - Sat 6/23

Anyone interested in a short(ish) drive around 455 and 697 Saturday morning? Cheers Q
  8. D

DFW mkvii coding needed

Looking to have my mkvii GTI coded for the following: 1. ESC off 2. brake / gas simultaneously 3. speed limiter? let me know if any recommendations Thanks Q