1. S

2015 GTI S PP DCC

Thx Danish. Nibbles. No strike yet…
  2. S

2015 GTI S PP DCC

Going to sell it via other means- thx.
  3. S

CARB Certified DP/Cat?

Any of you CO gents know about rules around selling a vehicle? Private party sellers are supposed to provide buyers with a recent passed test: Can that be had via drive-by stations? How?
  4. S

What is your opinion about wagons?

If only they sold it in N.A. with MT. Big fat Americans LOVE huge vehicles tho. Have to hold on to my MK7 I guess. MK8 R may get me to upgrade- but it still won't fit my mountain bike in the back.
  5. S

subwoofer upgrade Fender Audio

Rather than Sonotube I ended up with a 5- gallon bucket. Very strong around the sides in expansion mode from air pressure, but top and bottom must be made quite strong. I use my GTI to haul big and heavy stuff on occasion so reinforcing the cargo panel was a side objective. Birch plywood...
  6. S

Bucket Sub

I started thinking fiberglass enclosure. Then I went to a flat MDF box (bought the driver at that point). Finally ended up with a 5 Gallon bucket & panel. PLUS -Light -Cheap -Easy to build -Works great -Tough cargo floor MINUS -Requires careful design -Bucket could crack apart over time...
  7. S

Sill removal help- ribbon connector

Hey all, How the heck does that ribbon to the sill led strip disconnect? Tried every way. Can’t see a tab. Won’t pull straight out. Thx.! JD
  8. S

Anyone running H&R VTF for DCC cars?

Searched and couldn't find any mention of this product. Kinda like coilovers that repurpose the existing shocks. http://www.hrsprings.com/product-spotlight/detail/introducing-vtf-adjustable-lowering-springs With a good adjustable range seems like might be an option for DCC in snow country and...