GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Neuspeed rse05 Winter Wheels

I have a set of rse05 17” in flat black. 235/45-17 General Tire Altimax Artic 12 winter tires. They have a single season on them. The reason I’m getting rid of them is they don’t fit over my bigger ttrs brakes very well. Two of the barrels have slight wear from when debris got caught. Other than...
  2. M

Delete

Sold long time ago
  3. M

91 Gas in VA?

Does anyone know any gas stations that sell 91 in Va, williamsburg area? Every station i have around me is 93, i know first world problems
  4. M

Iphone X 64Gb Factory Unlocked, Still Under Warranty

I have a iphone x 64gb that is the unlocked a1865 model, looking for $600 obo. Phone is in amazing shape other then one small scratch on teh screen that can only be noticed when the background is pure white. The phone has been in a lifeproof case it's whole life and you will get it too. It will...
  5. M

Leak Around Inner Taillight

Anyone ever hear of a leak around the passenger side inter taillight? I have a leak there but not exactly sure where it’s coming from. We ended up finding where the water likes to come from, a body seam, but not sure where it’s coming in from. Video of where the leak is at. This is with the rear...
  6. M

Bumper Flare Behind Grill?

What are these bumper flares used for, to funnel air into the radiator/inter cooler? I forgot to put mine back on and it's too damn cold to take the bumper back off to throw them back on. So would it be an issue to not run them, maybe a decrease in mpg?
  7. M

Body shop(s) around Williamsburg Area?

Anyone know of any good body shops around the williamsburg/yorktown area that are reasonable priced?
  8. M

Detroit Obdeleven or Vag-com?

I was wondering if someone had one and could help be code my lights till i get the chance to get my own? Thank you
  9. M

CarPlay Question

Is there a fast way to get back into carplay? I listen to the radio but use carplay for gps and the only way i've found to get back into carplay is by clicking the phone button then carplay and then clicking my gps app since it doesn't go to the previous used app. I was just wondering if there...
  10. M

Brake Bleeding Adaptor

Has anyone used the Schwaben Brake Bleeding Adapter For Extractor? I'm curious how well it works since i just got a fluid extractor and it was recommended. Seemed like it would be a pretty decent buy for $12 since i couldn't afford to swing the $50+ for a a whole different system just for brakes.
  11. M

Leasing

What is everyone getting for leases now? I searched and ply saw early lease offers for golf r's on the high 400-500s. Looking of dodges site for cars of similar value are down in the 300s. So what is everyone getting for lease offers on the golf r primarily and the higher end gti? Thank yoy
  12. M

Fca and Vw merger?

How would you guys feel about it if this merger were to happen? Apparently some of vw people are in auburn hills looking over fca books.